Indicators with alerts/signal - page 42

traden4x:
This price alert indicator I found somewhere here. Is it possible to make the alert.wav be setup like this? If you have say 6 different currency pairs with the alert attached to that the audible alert looks to the pair and a wav file is recorded for each pair. Then another wav file is recorded for say like "price breaking high". This would mean that when the alert is placed on gbpusd and the price is say exceeded then 2 or 3 wav files would play in sequential order sounding something like this, "GBPUSD" + "5min" + "price breaking high" this would then mean you would have to look at the alert and would know what chart to pull up. This may sound a little to much but I run 5 monitors and 30 charts that I am constantly trying to monitor.

One step further would be if it is possible to simply click on the line on the chart and drag it to update where the alert would sound. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Traden

I don't get anything on screen with this?

increase:
I don't get anything on screen with this?

Increase,

Not sure what you mean by not getting on screen with this?

Traden

traden4x:
This price alert indicator I found somewhere here. Is it possible to make the alert.wav be setup like this? If you have say 6 different currency pairs with the alert attached to that the audible alert looks to the pair and a wav file is recorded for each pair. Then another wav file is recorded for say like "price breaking high". This would mean that when the alert is placed on gbpusd and the price is say exceeded then 2 or 3 wav files would play in sequential order sounding something like this, "GBPUSD" + "5min" + "price breaking high" this would then mean you would have to look at the alert and would know what chart to pull up. This may sound a little to much but I run 5 monitors and 30 charts that I am constantly trying to monitor.

One step further would be if it is possible to simply click on the line on the chart and drag it to update where the alert would sound. Don't know if that is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Traden

Hello,

In trying to make a multiple sound wav file or string, can I set up something like this?

if Symbol()="GBPUSD" PairWav="gbpusd.wav";

else if Symbol()="GBPJPY" PairWav="gbpjpy.wav";

else if Symbol()="USDJPY" PairWav="usdjpy.wav";

else PairWav="unknownpair.wav";

if Period()="1" PeriodWav="1min.wav";

else if Period()="5" PeriodWav="5min.wav";

else if Period()="15" PeriodWav="15min.wav";

else if Period()="30" PeriodWav="30min.wav";

else if Period()="60" PeriodWav="60min.wav";

else PeriodWav="unknownperiod.wav";

if Direction>0 DirectionWav="up.wav";

else if Direction<0 DirectionWav="down.wav";

else DirectionWav="flat.wav";

if (UseSoundAlert){

PlaySound(PairWav+PeriodWav+DirectionWav);

}

Would something like this work? If it won't, could someone point me in the correct direction in how to properly link together multiple wav files for one alert.

Thanks,

Traden

RickW00716:
I use the envelope indicator that comes with MT4.

I use it with a specific setting and shift it forward 1 bar.

I use it on the 15 min. chart.

Is there a way to audibly alert me when price closes above the upper envelope boundary or closes below the lower envelope boundary on the 15 min chart?

I am still curious if this can be done...I would like to have the audible alert so it can wake me up during the European trading session.

traden4x:
Increase,

Not sure what you mean by not getting on screen with this?

Traden

The indicator did not appear after I activated it?

increase:
The indicator did not appear after I activated it?

It just shows as a line and 2 lines if you select the channel option. Make sure to put a price in there that works for that pair.

Traden

Help with SendMail code

Hi:

Would someone be willing to add a "SendMail" trend alert to this indicator?

I would like to receive an email to my cell phone when the ema's cross so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day long waitng for the next trend reversal (4 hr. charts).

I tried to do it myself but it sent repeated mass emails/text messages (very costly)

Thanks and cheers!

Elert for Signal Line

Hi everybody...

Could somebody do me a fevor to put alert to this Signal Line indicator when its changing color. Its a HMA from FXiGor.

Thanks.

Boost

Chech this out~

summitfx:
Boost Chech this out~

can i know

y the default setting had

take_profit = 48

stop_lost = 38

what is this mean?

Reason: