Indicators with alerts/signal - page 821

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please mladen could you add alert for the cross of the indicator attached. let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

Files:
ppo.mq4 3 kb
ratu
ratu  

thanks

can you add pop up msg,alert and sound when this supdem/LH_Primo indicator reaches defined levels

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Please mladen could you add alert for the cross of the indicator attached. let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Why don't you use MACD zero cross alerts (they are virtually the same)?

bamik
bamik  

Hi dear friends;

I need an indicator that plot an horizontal line in chart .This line is (High last day+Low last day)/2.

I need an option in this indicator to show me 21 day ago with this formula.

Thanks

dmnik
dmnik  

Hi help with alert.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Hi help with alert.

Something wrong with it (probably wrong with build 660 I use for testing)

See what is it showing to me :

Files:
wrong.gif 78 kb
Andre Carstens
Andre Carstens  
christinaLi:
Ok, I found out what is wrong, messed 1 with 2 at one place. Now it should work. I changed the name here but you can rename it back. t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit.mq4

Hi ChristinaLi,

You previously changed and posted the attached indicator to alert once the slow and fast T3 lines change color at the close of the bar. Is it possible to change it to alert immediately when the lines change color, before the close of the bar?

Regards

t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Acerall:
Hi ChristinaLi,

You previously changed and posted the attached indicator to alert once the slow and fast T3 lines change color at the close of the bar. Is it possible to change it to alert immediately when the lines change color, before the close of the bar?

Regards

t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit.mq4

Acerall

Try this one. Chose the bar you want alerts on with AlertsForBar option : t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit_1.01.mq4

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello, pls help to add option of alert on current candle.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
zwuk_ma.mq4 7 kb
Andre Carstens
Andre Carstens  
mladen:
Acerall Try this one. Chose the bar you want alerts on with AlertsForBar option : t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit_1.01.mq4

Thanks mladen,

Your assistance is much appreciated!