Indicators with alerts/signal - page 149

???????

salman4someone:
Could someone plz add an alert to this indicator while it is changing direction from up to down or down to up. (not when the candle is closed) I'll greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

use this, a newer version

with alert

Nina_StepMA_1_Custom3s - signals shifted out of lines

Nina_StepMA_1_Custom3m.mq4 + fast line on the top

Hi,

please mladen, fxbs or other can you add an alert for this indicator?

The alert should come every time the slope changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator and also when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative - vice versa.

This would be really great.

Thank you guys. I checked the indicator you gave me but its not same as mine and can't use in my strategy.

Someone please be kind and put an alert in my indicator while it is changing direction from up to down (not when candle closes) I'll greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance.

salman4someone:
Thank you guys. I checked the indicator you gave me but its not same as mine and can't use in my strategy.

Someone please be kind and put an alert in my indicator while it is changing direction from up to down (not when candle closes) I'll greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance.

All Stepma indicators developed by igorad: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173044

erdenmensch:
Hi,

please mladen, fxbs or other can you add an alert for this indicator?

The alert should come every time the slope changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator and also when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative - vice versa.

This would be really great.

I already add alert, hope it's meet your expectation.

In my humble opinion (newbie), it's repaint the 2 last histo (especially when the 2nd histo became 3rd) so my suggestion use it wisely.

Goen

Goen:
I already add alert, hope it's meet your expectation.

In my humble opinion (newbie), it's repaint the 2 last histo (especially when the 2nd histo became 3rd) so my suggestion use it wisely.

Goen

Thanks so much, but especially the alert should come every time the slope changes. In the moment the alert only comes, when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative. An email-alert would also be very useful. Could you add it?

erdenmensch:
Thanks so much, but especially the alert should come every time the slope changes. In the moment the alert only comes, when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative. An email-alert would also be very useful. Could you add it?

It already have alert and email when the histo changes colour from positive to negative vice versa.

You want alert everytime new bar showup ? Is that what you mean with "the alert should come every time the slope changes" coz every time when the price is moving, the slope also will change.

As I see that indi 2nd and last bar always adjust and going to 0 point.

Observe that indi after running a few bar when you're online (try small TF so you can see what the indi do in shorter time rather than big TF), especially after changing the trend (positive to negative vice versa)

Goen:
You want alert everytime new bar showup ? Is that what you mean with "the alert should come every time the slope changes" coz every time when the price is moving, the slope also will change.

As I see that indi 2nd and last bar always adjust and going to 0 point.

Observe that indi after running a few bar when you're online (try small TF so you can see what the indi do in shorter time rather than big TF), especially after changing the trend (positive to negative vice versa)

Thanks and yes, when the slope change but it makes no sense to get an alert at the time of any movement. So i must looking manually.

Please repair alert- alerting all the time

Could someone please repair this indicator from alerting all the time on the same candle

Thank you

Reason: