Adaptive lookback indicators - page 21

Thank you Mladen.

biddick

Here is a "complete" alb version of PolyFit ma.

Now it is adaptive regardless of the mode used for calculation : FitMode 0 and 1. Added one option : Adaptive. If it is set to true, then the indicator switches to adaptive mode, else it works as regular PlyFir moving average - without adaptive lengths for calculation. That way it is easy to have all the possible calculations from this single indicator

Here are some examples : on both orange is the original calculation and violet is the adaptive calculation

Also, it is easy to see the effect of speed parameter usage in swing count adapting : here is an example of default 0.2 speed (orange) and speed 0.02 (violet)

regards

Mladen

Files:

Pa rsx

Hi Mladen,

Thanks again for the phase accumulation version of RSX. I am finding it to be a very interesting tool. I would like to make a further request regarding the same indicator. If possible, would you please create a multi-pair version, as I am interested in studying seven pairs at a time. In addition, could you also include a one-period moving average of those seven pairs with the following option(s): alert when the moving average crosses above/below the 50 level; and, if you feel it is beneficial, display a colour change in slope of the average.

With continued appreciation,

-spotforex

mladen:
spotforex

Here is phase accumulation adaptive rsx (with choosable symbol and invert option) Even at a first glance it seems that phase accumulation adapting is giving value to it (see the comparison of the 2 - upper is the regular and lower is the phase accumulation adaptive one - both with default parameters) and that it is an improvement compared to the original one

Now the rest : jma is already adaptive (it is not widely known but it is the "secret" of jma - next time when you see Mark Jurik compare jma to a non adaptive moving average and he does it with a long period freely laugh because he is then using every trick in a book to sell more (I am not disputing the value of jma though - just the "marketing techniques" )) - removing the way it is adapting and making it adapt differently is impossible - it would become something completely different. Value chart is another story and the way it takes samples that it then uses for final result disables adapting

adaptive Gann Hi-Lo activator jma HA arrows.mq4‎

mrtools:
Know there was one that the mtf wasn't right, and later Mladen fixed the mtf, anyway this one is that one(the fixed version), but i changed to double smooth jurik, at first didn't like it much until i started using it with the arrows, but posting the one i use, who knows maybe it will be better. ps) changed the name a little so maybe will be little less confusing1

hi mrtools,

I love your version of the "Gann High-Low" (#200) with the elaborated set of different parameters.

I would like to test different combinations of two of this indicators with 2 different TF in one

chart. But because I'm not a programmer, (I know how to deal with copy and paste and make some small changes) I would like to ask you, if you would kindly give me a hand in providing me with a simple EA of this without MM, just with "buy" and "sell"orders, (or the necessary lines of code) when both Indis have the same color.

sorry for my english,

thanks in advance to you or any gifted programmer

derfel

mrtools:
Know there was one that the mtf wasn't right, and later Mladen fixed the mtf, anyway this one is that one(the fixed version), but i changed to double smooth jurik, at first didn't like it much until i started using it with the arrows, but posting the one i use, who knows maybe it will be better. ps) changed the name a little so maybe will be little less confusing1

Mr Tools. This looks great. Could you provide an option to switch off the drawing on the chart ? I just need the arrow drawn. Thanks !

derfel:
hi mrtools,

I love your version of the "Gann High-Low" (#200) with the elaborated set of different parameters.

I would like to test different combinations of two of this indicators with 2 different TF in one

chart. But because I'm not a programmer, (I know how to deal with copy and paste and make some small changes) I would like to ask you, if you would kindly give me a hand in providing me with a simple EA of this without MM, just with "buy" and "sell"orders, (or the necessary lines of code) when both Indis have the same color.

sorry for my english,

thanks in advance to you or any gifted programmer

derfel

Derfel posted them here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page11

kokleongch:
Mr Tools. This looks great. Could you provide an option to switch off the drawing on the chart ? I just need the arrow drawn. Thanks !

Hi Kokleongch,

On this version if you turn the arrows on should be all that shows. On the picture using the arrows on H4 Time frame on m30 chart.

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add to your RSX pa adaptive the following options: colour change when there is a change in slope, alerts when that change occured, and arrow on the chart.

Thanks so much,

-spotforex

mladen:
spotforex

Here is phase accumulation adaptive rsx (with choosable symbol and invert option) Even at a first glance it seems that phase accumulation adapting is giving value to it (see the comparison of the 2 - upper is the regular and lower is the phase accumulation adaptive one - both with default parameters) and that it is an improvement compared to the original one

Now the rest : jma is already adaptive (it is not widely known but it is the "secret" of jma - next time when you see Mark Jurik compare jma to a non adaptive moving average and he does it with a long period freely laugh because he is then using every trick in a book to sell more (I am not disputing the value of jma though - just the "marketing techniques" )) - removing the way it is adapting and making it adapt differently is impossible - it would become something completely different. Value chart is another story and the way it takes samples that it then uses for final result disables adapting

spotforex

Here you go

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please add to your RSX pa adaptive the following options: colour change when there is a change in slope, alerts when that change occured, and arrow on the chart.

Thanks so much,

-spotforex

Thank you Mladen!!!

I apologize for not including this in my last request, but could you please create a histogram version of RSX pa adaptive as well.

Would you also include the ability to specify the height level of the histogram. For example, if #property indicator_minimum is 0 and #property indicator_maximum is 1, I would like the option of setting the histogram's height to 0.8 or 0.5 or 0.25, etc. My goal here is to be able to superimpose two or three histograms in the same window, thus saving valuable screen space.

With Affection,

-spotforex

Reason: