Elite indicators :) - page 1169

NK Trade:

I wish it could it to make in histo version to ?

Frankly, I do believe that that particular indicator will lose a lot if it i just a histo (since, that way, the force and the intensity of the trend will not be visible) but as as measure of breakouts maybe it will be OK

mladen:
Frankly, I do believe that that particular indicator will lose a lot if it i just a histo (since, that way, the force and the intensity of the trend will not be visible) but as as measure of breakouts maybe it will be OK

I just use it as my trigger , and I have to compare it with the old version, and that this version gives a better signal in my opinion, so i will love to have the histo version... so fit with my monitor

NK Trade:
I just use it as my trigger , and I have to compare it with the old version, and that this version gives a better signal in my opinion, so i will love to have the histo version... so fit with my monitor

OK. I understand

malden hello ..

ithink here some problem in this indi ?!

its step MA pdf 4_5

thanks

Files:

Raloveer:
malden hello ..

its step MA pdf 4_5

thanks

Raloveer,you must use version 4_4

Version 4_5 it is like experiment.

Raloveer:
malden hello ..

its step MA pdf 4_5

thanks

Sorry, but I can not see anything from that picture

What symbol, what time frame and what settings? And what is the problem (since it seems to be showing correct trend from that picture that you have posted)?

malden

sorry ... I expect that it will be understood that candle have signal buy but the line have signal sell ..

its EUR-USD ..

M1

and this setting

sorry for my bad english

Files:

Raloveer:
malden

sorry ... Iexpectthat it will beunderstood that candle have signal buy but the line have signal sell ..

its EUR-USD ..

M1

and this setting

sorry for my bad english

Hi Raloveer,

dont worry about your english,it is ok....you are right,there is some matter with "constant step size" you may only reduce it from 1.5 to one (1) and it will be working well with you..... the rest moderators will see and check it too.as default constant step size 1.5 is not matching with bars.

and when ever you needs some thing to illustrate with pictures,try to post full chart picture,so that can be view able every thing at,where is matter.

regards

hello mntiwana ..

thank you ..

but its still samething ..

Files:

Raloveer:
hello mntiwana ..

thank you ..

but its still samething ..

as i told you there is some matter and moderators will be see it,dont worry and rush.any way adjusted it here with these parameters.try now with this setting.

regards.

Files:
1_9.png  70 kb
Reason: