Indicators with alerts/signal - page 266

Yes, it appears to work but what Im wondering is, the signal is sent once only after the present bar has expired but what happens after the new bar is in play, wont it send the signals within the new bar!

Here it is for everyone's use! I also took the liberty to encode the email alert also; all you have to do is select EmailOn: true

BTW: There is another bug - after a few bars have past the 2nd last bar becomes a blank; I dont know why is that but I cannot see where the bug is, maybe some fresh brain can spot the error there!

In my honest opinion this indicator would make a great EA. Someone can try to write an EA using this indicator; better yet just take the indicator codes and add the EA order excution to it; anyone up to the challenge? so far this indicator seems to work best in real time; I have made a few pips just using this as an early buy/sell indicator to trending pairs manually (demo for now) - imagine an automated system!

Enjoy guys!

Files:

I am looking for a MACD Alert indicator that will signal when a cross over

of the 0

I have tried a couple on the indicators on this thread but there are not alerting when the 0 line is crossed .

Files:

ADX with Alert

Hi,

this is an ADX Cross Visual Alert Indicator. It displays an Arrow on the chart after the ADX crossings.

I tried to attach a sound alert, but it doesnt work.

Could anyone kindly have a look at this?

TIA, happy trading

JB

Files:

hi johnny again...

Ignore the last post.. I found this in my pc..

hope u like it

Files:

JohnnyB:
Sorry Hellkas, but this doesnt resolve the problem. The indicator gives an alert at every price change and not once AFTER the bar close.

hi JohnnyB

in my last post i forgot to attach it...

try this..

Files:

to new digital

hello

it is lwma cross over indicator from page 1 this threads

signal dissapear when cross on closed bar is badly

for example

lwma =cross long(closed bar) indicator show long ,and when is new bar and new bar go short long signal dissapper from closed bar

Files:

Audible alert when price crosses, or very near EMA...is this possible?

I was looking at an indicator used with another method and I noticed you could change the input parameters to accept different EMA's. I then checked the code and noticed it also pointed to 2 wav files ....even better!

I've posted the indicator because it appears to be almost what I want. I don't understand some of the settings, but I want it to sound an alarm when price gets very nearthe EMA of my choice. (even nearer than default settings!) I want to use it because I don't want to sit at my computer just waiting all day long for the EMA cross. I will then install my own wav file and make the alarm as long as what I need, to wake me up if possible!

If one of you great coders would enlighten me with the settings, and how to adjust them to sound off the closest to the EMA, I would be in your debt.

If this isn't possible, would you know of another sound alarm indicator I could use, perhaps one I can make work with another wav file, not the default one?

moneyline

Files:

Hi guys,

is there a way to put a line of code into my favourite MM indicator to scream at me when it changes the levels? I know you should use the alert() function, but I don't know exactly what to put in as parameters to make it sound when the lines recalculate? any ideas?

disketmadu:
hello everybody,

i have this signal EJ_Signal.mq4. But it has no sound, can anyone help me to make it with sound. Thank you.

It's just ASCTrend

Files:

Sound alert for KI_signal

Could somebody please code sound alert for KI indicator which I am attaching. I need sound alert. I would appreciate any help

Files:
ki.mq4  3 kb
Reason: