Alarm on Indicator

I have an Indicator with Alarm function, which is fixed, so I can't pick another Sound but the Alarm sound. However the Alarm sound goes off as well for different things. I switched it off for all other indicators, but the alarm sounds off at the beginning of every candle. How can I switch that off? I only want the Alarm to sound off for this particular Indicator. I've switched off every other sounds in options, but obvioysly need to keep Alarm for the indicator.

Any help would be much appreciated

PA259: How can I switch that off? Any help would be much appreciated
  1. Do you really expect an answer? "An indicator" is meaningless - there are no mind readers here. We can't see your code.

2. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Well, I was asking if there is a way to switch off all Alarms in MT4, anything that triggers the default alarm besides anything in my template. I think it's just at the beginning of a candle, that the alarm sounds off. IF this isn't possible, then I would have of course posted the indicator and else.

Is there a way to switch off all sounds, but keep the Alarm on, so I can use it only for the indicator. If not, then the indicator needs to be modified so I can set any Sound for it. That was my point, first check if it's possible and if not, have the indicator modified.

Reason: