Indicators with alerts/signal - page 69

Zero Lag MacD Alerts

Has anyone programmed ZeroLag MacD for alerts? Didn't know if I needed to post. Kinda of an old indicator.

Thanks

Brad

code

so is it difficult to add code to an indi or ea, that will email me whenever the alert goes off? instead of just the pop up box , I want the email. can someone post the code here ?

mjchris:
so is it difficult to add code to an indi or ea, that will email me whenever the alert goes off? instead of just the pop up box , I want the email. can someone post the code here ?

It is not difficult in most cases and it is difficult in some cases. It is necessary to know the indicator or system or EA. Anyway we are having two threads/posts about it:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

- good article with some tools is here.

Anyway it is necessary to know indicator or EA (i mean it is necesary to post/atach it and to be very comfortable with this indicator/system/EA). But it is not difficult in most cases.

Alert Once Per bar: Codersguru aticle Alert Once Per Bar | www.metatrader.info

Static and "Global" variables

newdigital:
Alert Once Per bar: Codersguru aticle Alert Once Per Bar | www.metatrader.info

Hello codersguru,

I just read your article on once per bar.

Why do you use static variables in the code instead of normal variables? Please explain the difference between these two variable types.

Also, on another topic, I have coded functions where I call variables into a function (defined previously in the program outside the function) that are not created with GlobalVariableSet, are not local "global" variables (e.g. Global), and are not in the list of variables to import into the function. Sometimes the function recognizes the variable and other times it says the variable is not defined. If I add the unrecognized variable to the variable list imported into the function with the Set command, of course it works fine.

Why is it that the function sometimes recognizes a non-global variable without calling it into the function, and other times it does not?

WRR

Email Alert

Anybody can include email alert when changes buy and sell signal..

Convert VT to MT4

Hi Dears,

Attached systems are 2 trading systems in "VT Trader".

Can anyone convert them to indicators (signal buy/sell) for MetaTrader4 (MT4)???

Please find attachment.

Thanks and Regards,

Khamoosh

HAMA with alert

Can anyone please a version of HAMA with sound alert?

This is the indicator utilized in HAMA PAD Trading system

I found this OsMA indicator and I wanted to ask for a signal when the direction of the histogram changes (and that should be AFTER the candle closes, not while it's still open) - that is, right after the arrows from the screenshot.

Thanks a lot!

P.S. If I'm not asking too much... how about a customized signal and different for up-change vs. down-change?

can any one fix this problem

hi all,

this indicator is a very good trend follower but it gives many many alerts for each tick!

can any one fix it to give alert in the end of the bar?

Reason: