Indicators with alerts/signal - page 262

Help requested

Hi I'm looking for someone to code an indicator which I have.

I need an alert and email setup on it, and possibly turned into an EA as I would like the EA to exit my second position automatically based on the indicator mentioned above.

If this is possible to do could you please PM me.

Thanks in advance

Hello Traders

I thought this thread didn't generate much interest and stopped checking it. I had a chance to check it today and was surprised about the requests.

@hawk248: Thanks for taking over and helping others. From now on I'll also start contributing.

MA alert

I would like an alert for when price closes across a channel. I have an 8 sma (smoothed) set to high, and 10 sma (smoothed) set to low. Do I need a different alert for each MA or do I need to get someone to code me a special channel indicator per my settings above? When the price closed above my channel I need an alert. Same when price closes back down on other side of channel. If price closes back to 'within' the channel, then any price close back above or below will again be alerted. But once it's below or above, only the one alert is needed until price closes back within the channel and then everything starts all over again.

thx

todd

The other indicators with alert/signal.

more to follow

The other 5 indicators.

The others.

newdigital:
I need it as well. If nobody programs it I will try.

Tks to Codersguru this is what yu need. i hv made it basis ema 144/200

(i need it for 1 min chart) but yu can modify it at whatever ema cross yu wish and compile. tks

Files:

dennisbelle:
I need it for the 50 ema and the 2 ema. I do not know how to program it. Can some help me with this. Thanks, Dennis

I changed the settings. May be this one will help.

It is indicator.

Files:
Reason: