Indicators with alerts/signal - page 259

Bongo you are right

Bongo:
To many ideas, old ideas. Just do your home work., Karthik...

To many good programers, but no experience on trading.

How you can make good EA if you don't know how market is working?

Bongo you are right., but we dont know who can ?

If we haven't tried we would not have been here searching and trying to accomplish.

Karthik can, he tries his best.,why a negative criticism.,

Ok for karthik. now a new venue karthik..

karthik below is a renko based chart .I just want to code the indicator arrows to buy and sell and take profit is the only criteria to be looked after, this is one of the best profitable strategy., i have attached two charts of renko's the first one being a 5pip box size and the next one being the 10 pip box size.

the arrows appear at the middle or close of the bar,the confirmation can be had that the indicator is IINMW arrows appear first and the 2macrossover appears next.

If fixed...the 10 pip boxes would prove profitable., but the only nightmare is taking profits, the bars may be one bar after the arrow or in sequence.

so if we fix a take profit then we would end up in little profits and miss the max., if we use the arrows as close we end up in loss,due to the behaviour of renko.only the take profit should be administered well., I need your opinion here.

b'coz a renko bar while forming may go up and down and create a complication.of what's the next bar and if negative then we loose our earning plus spread.this is for short trends.

look into this and if u r interested I can provide the full indicators needed for this venture.

Between karthik I am willing to pay through paypal or LR.

Upto you., but I need at the earliest.

regards

swami nair

Files:
trade.gif  24 kb
trade1.gif  19 kb

Hi Bongo

I'm not sure about your intention. But I've been coding EAs for the past two years and I've never faced trouble with them until now.

First thing I just do the coding and I've learnt about trading upto a level which is needed for coding. I'm not a strategist, just an executor.

Bongo:
To many ideas, old ideas. Just do your home work., Karthik...

To many good programers, but no experience on trading.

How you can make good EA if you don't know how market is working?

Please code this simple idea. I have attached.

Files:

Hi karthikencore,

This is a marvelous idea, if you have time to do that. It will help a lot of people.

I myself am now reading on mql4 in hopes that i will be able to make my alert indicator, one that nobody could help me with, no matter how many time i asked.

Maybe i will be able do that, who knows.

I wish you luck and success in your trading.

Does anybody know maybe a tread, where there are the EAs that already exist, so people will not ask in this tread what already exists? That will help i think. .

Hi

I have very little time and I just want to give it a chance if there are some interesting stuff. As you said I'm not here to reinvent the wheel. So I think its a good idea to open a new thread to post the available EAs. That wouls save a lot of time.

regulut:
Hi karthikencore,

This is a marvelous idea, if you have time to do that. It will help a lot of people.

I myself am now reading on mql4 in hopes that i will be able to make my alert indicator, one that nobody could help me with, no matter how many time i asked.

Maybe i will be able do that, who knows.

I wish you luck and success in your trading.

Does anybody know maybe a tread, where there are the EAs that already exist, so people will not ask in this tread what already exists? That will help i think. .

i dont know how to make an ea and was hoping you could help me out...

i would like to make an ea out of the attached indicator. i want it to buy on the open of the third consecutive blue bar then close and sell on the open of third consecutive red bar and visa versa...

thanks,

oliver

I checked the indicator and it looks good. Also your request seems to be simple. So I thought I'll code this EA to start with. But I have a suggestion. Why do you think you need to wait for the three consecutive opposite color to close the trade. I feel that by that time we're losing some pips. Let me know your idea.

@ Other

Please pour in your thoughts about the strategy.

olivervdm:
i dont know how to make an ea and was hoping you could help me out...

i would like to make an ea out of the attached indicator. i want it to buy on the open of the third consecutive blue bar then close and sell on the open of third consecutive red bar and visa versa...

thanks,

oliver

Hi Karthik , Is that possible to lock the Zig Zag indicator so it dont repaint or drag its last leg .

No Replies

Hey guys

I've been expecting some reply about the strategy. Even Oliver doesn't seem to post anything about that?

By the way, I'm expecting others to post their strategy too and a clear explanation of the profitability will help.

Cheers

karthikencore:
Hey guys

I've been expecting some reply about the strategy. Even Oliver doesn't seem to post anything about that?

By the way, I'm expecting others to post their strategy too and a clear explanation of the profitability will help.

Cheers

Hello friend I am too from Tamilnadu and I need a EA which the Entroper has already requested. I feel that is more than good to go with .

With regards

Reason: