Rahul Mohindar Oscillator - page 12

This is working beautifully!

Thanks again. Going forward, I would like to edit any future ea based on the exit smoother rsi (or other similar problem situations) so these problems are avoided. So what are these letters which replaced the ? I will then let owners of the problems emenating from their software!

updated post below this one

mladen:

That error mean that the EA can not find the required "exit swing smoother rsi 2" indicator in the indicators folder. You need this one : exit_swing_smoother_rsi_2.mq4

Also, here is the EA that works OK reading the values from the indicator (the bloody interface replaced ">" and "<" with those letters in that code) : exit_rsi_smooth_test_2.mq4

Mr Mladen, just an update. You are 110% right! Not that I doubted you, but the exit smoother indicator is working fine with StrategyQuant platform. So the problem are, as you rightly pointed out, with the eabuilder software. Again thank you for all the work you are doing.

Did they at least remove the "blame the mt" error from their site?

nbtrading:
Did they at least remove the "blame the mt" error from their site?

They did not. They still talk that they make a perfection and that all the others are to blame

:) They have "created" a cci colored - that does not work with their eabuilder

Actually am a newcomer, i don't know maybe people are still active in this tread. I will just like to ask question about the exit swing signal, am having the lines missing from the chart. Can anybody put me through? Should there be anything i didn't do wright. I will be very grateful for any response.

Files:

dear mr MLADEN 

The exit swing indicator doesn't work 

there's no line 

i tried it on many plateforms 

could you please fix it ? mt4

thanks in advance 

Ahmed Nabil:

dear mr MLADEN 

The exit swing indicator doesn't work 

there's no line 

i tried it on many plateforms 

could you please fix it ? mt4

thanks in advance 

Add this line to the beginning of init()

for (int i=0; i<indicator_buffers; i++) SetIndexStyle(i,DRAW_LINE);
PS: that line can be added to the beginning of int in any indicator that does not show lines in build 1090 - it will not disrupt the work of the indicators, and it will fix the bug of build 1090

Mladen Rakic:

Add this line to the beginning of init()

PS: that line can be added to the beginning of int in any indicator that does not show lines in build 1090 - it will not disrupt the work of the indicators, and it will fix the bug of build 1090

dear mr MLADEN 

Thanks alot for your answer 

but i'm sorry i don't now how to put this cod and what's init ?

can you tell me were can i add it exactly 

thanks again