RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 24

Ted Noogent:
closed since April 2 he says. hahaha. it's hilarious how this dude likes to act like a big shot with his POS ea. what's next dude? global domination? a few multinational subsidiary's to sell your amazing ea's? u r sux. lmao.

Yeah, I'm sux. From 10point3 until RB26DETT thread. You're actually following a sucker's thread for months. This is weird, I have a spoon, might be needed when you decided to eat my ass. HAHAHAHHA.... Party people, please beware of these type of retarded people postings. I seriously doubted whether they're broker's representative. As far as I concern, my EA can deal with all kind of brokers without having problem with the data feed. They could have a hard time to adjust their OPTIMIZED hunting stop servers. They'll do anything to avoid their server being blow up. Include putting up destructive posts.

Regards

David

very nice David go up ....

those are my statements

2 ibfx demo

live mini ibfx from 17 to 20 abril

davidke20:
Jozo,

Please understand me. I work this way. Every once in a while when I discovered some new trading system, I will call for recruitment of a testing team. Its open for the public, but I only limited it for certain time and certain people. Some fuckers like Ted Noogent will never get my system, I guarantee never to them.

The reason I'm not posting the file on the public forum:

1) I know decompile is a easy job, cause I know how to do it

2) Anti scams, I've seen people download EA in TSD, rename the file and sell it as their own development EA

3) I have no intention to sell any EA, I have make enough money from it

4) I need a group of people who willing to share their efforts to help me test my EA, find out the problem to furthur develop it.

5) When I form a group of people, I can make sure I can deliver sufficient education to them. I've seen people downloaded Phoenix and use it on their live account. When it loss money, that fucker actually come back and blame Hendrick for sharing the lossing money EA...I'm seriously doubted, whether people will come after me when I post the EA here.

Please understand me and stay tune if you're still interested on testing my future development.

Regards

David

Hi david,

No problem. I've only asked If I could test this EA, maybe next time I will be more lucky. Think that you are right not to post your EA here because there are too many "SHARKS" that only take the hard work of other people and try to sell it.

Usually I don't like martingale system, but maybe your EA is the right one.

Good luck!

Result last week

Sorry I am too late post result last week

on IBFX was not good result lastweek

on FXDD was not entry on last week

setting are : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674

I will continue test next week

Regards

Promo01

Week

These are the results for week 2 with default settings. Runs on IBFX mini demo with an initial 50K deposit only on EURUSD on M30.

Files:
week_2.pdf  28 kb

Test results

Here are my results for the last two weeks testing on a $10000 standard account (100:1).

Settings = default.

TF = H1.

Due to trading all available pairs it's too risky, so I'm going to shut down the account now. I'll set up a new account with trading the EURUSD only.

Regards,

BernieS

Ted Noogent:
if I wanted your input I'd ask for it so don't speak unless I ask you to. got it?

I don't believe I saw davidke asking for your input to begin with, so may be you should practice what you preach, got it?

david, there hasn't been any issues that you mentioned with Phoenix for a long time. Would you consider joining us?

Looking at some of the statements, it seems that your EA runs better on FXDD. This seems to be the case with Phoenix as well. In your opinion, do you think brokers can make or break an EA, even if it is well coded?

davidke20, is it possible to list the best settings or pairs or brokers etc. by performance. Kinda like compile a list of all the results and list them by best to worse etc. and their settings. So we can keep improving on the results. Right now I see everyone posting results but not sure how helpful that is. thanks,

KillerKhan:
davidke20, is it possible to list the best settings or pairs or brokers etc. by performance. Kinda like compile a list of all the results and list them by best to worse etc. and their settings. So we can keep improving on the results. Right now I see everyone posting results but not sure how helpful that is. thanks,

Will do that. Currently most of the results are wasted due to over trades. Unless everybody has a platform, dedicated for 1 pair ONLY. Because I figured out that most people like to see some action of the EA, and most of all my EA needed time to bear the fruits, party people opt for trading multiple currency pair is what I can understand though. Later I'll compile a general report for you guys, so we can pin point under certain brokers, certain pairs, and certain successful setups.

Regards

David

statement neuimex

Neuimex,

eurusd

standard setup, initial stop = 20

results past 2 weeks

Regards,

nohills

Files:
Reason: