Mandarine EAs mods - page 23

jamesphuc72:

1. Newdigital: If I see a pair on the strategy evaluation saying "Risky", does it mean that this pair is not good to use with Mandarine Martingale?

And if a pair on strategy evaluation saying "Profitable", does it mean that this pair will be good and profitable if using with Mandarine Martingale?

Hi jamesphuc72,

Did you read this post?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page14

This post is about visual statements/images which I am posting everywhere on elite sections. It is evaluation normal non-martingale systems. So, in martinagke systems - it must be risky.

You can use if risky (in it is martingale).

But you should take onto consideration about why risky. And if you look at the image so you will understand why.

Any system can be risky because of drawdown (Drawdown Factor), lot size range (small min lot size and very big max lot size values) or/and Active Trades Factor (many trades opened at the same time for this pair).

If you know the risk and understand why so you can make some decision.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

It is open trades for this EA right now:

And it is the trades closed for today:

That is why I like this EA: we can not expect any suddenness or "surprise" during the fast market breakout/movement.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Hi Newdigital. Do you use Hedging?

Hi Newdigital,

I also like this Mandarine with Martingale ea. It seems that this ea is profitable on almost many pairs if we know how to use MM properly.

So, I would like to know your settings on:

1. Nohedge = True or False ?

2. Recoverymode = True or False ?

3. MM = True or False ? Default setting is 0 which is using Lots parameter without Money Management.

If MM = True, then how much risk are you using on your forward-testing results now ?

4. Reverse condition = True or False ?

5. What is the function of "Enable Blackout = True" ? I do not understand this function at all.

Hope to receive detailed explanations from you to above questions soon.

Thanks a lot

James

P.S : What is the new feature on V4.0 modified by Mr. Tools? I hope

Mr. Tools can explain further details on what he has added to make this Mandarine Martingale ea even much more profitable and much safer. Thanks a lot

Hi jamesphuc72,

One member asked those questions already so I replied here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page15

Hi Mr. Tools. I just found 1 error on Trailing stop of V3.0

Hi Mr. Tools,

Today, I just found out that Mandarine Martingale V3.0 had an error on "Trailing stop" as follows:

1. 2010.11.25 16:40:07 Mandarine Martingale_v3 GBPJPYm,H1: modify #18008062 buy 0.09 GBPJPYm at 131.402 sl: 131.808 tp: 132.021 ok

2. 2010.11.25 16:40:07 Mandarine Martingale_v3 GBPJPYm,H1: #18008062 2010.11.23 15:30 buy 0.09 GBPJPYm 131.402 127.056 132.021 132.008 0.00 -0.16 6.52 Mandarine Martingale_v3 EA 1907 190739

3. 2010.11.25 16:40:09 Mandarine Martingale_v3 GBPJPYm,H1: Trailing Stop Error = 1

Please pay attention to no. 3 above.

I put no.1, no.2, and no.3 for you to see the order of Gbpjpy when Mandarine Martingale V3.0 placed in the order sequence so that you can check and see what is really wrong here.

Please kindly rush to check and fix this Trailing stop error and post the fixed version here.

+ By the way, what are the new features on V4.0 compared with V3.0? Are the new features bringing any new advantages in improving the quality of trades (higher profits and lower max and relative drawdown) while still maintaining the number of trades to be placed by the Mandarine Martingale V4.0 ?

I am waiting for your further information and reply soon.

Thanks and regards,

James

jamesphuc72:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Today, I just found out that Mandarine Martingale V3.0 had an error on "Trailing stop" as follows:

1. 2010.11.25 16:40:07 Mandarine Martingale_v3 GBPJPYm,H1: modify #18008062 buy 0.09 GBPJPYm at 131.402 sl: 131.808 tp: 132.021 ok

2. 2010.11.25 16:40:07 Mandarine Martingale_v3 GBPJPYm,H1: #18008062 2010.11.23 15:30 buy 0.09 GBPJPYm 131.402 127.056 132.021 132.008 0.00 -0.16 6.52 Mandarine Martingale_v3 EA 1907 190739

3. 2010.11.25 16:40:09 Mandarine Martingale_v3 GBPJPYm,H1: Trailing Stop Error = 1

Please pay attention to no. 3 above.

I put no.1, no.2, and no.3 for you to see the order of Gbpjpy when Mandarine Martingale V3.0 placed in the order sequence so that you can check and see what is really wrong here.

Please kindly rush to check and fix this Trailing stop error and post the fixed version here.

+ By the way, what are the new features on V4.0 compared with V3.0? Are the new features bringing any new advantages in improving the quality of trades (higher profits and lower max and relative drawdown) while still maintaining the number of trades to be placed by the Mandarine Martingale V4.0 ?

I am waiting for your further information and reply soon.

Thanks and regards,

James

Not to worry James this is an error message the Ea automatically give out and it could be caused by a number of things namely requotes ,server is busy etc. would venture to say 9 of 10 of those error messages are caused by broker problems, and the Ea. will continue to modify the order sometimes at least 50 times in other cases up to 100 times until change is made.

V4 like i said when i posted it the only thing different is it is using Mandarine strategy and added price channel on jurik to the mix, you will have to test it yourself and form your own opinion, to early for me to decide about it 1 way or the other.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

GBPJPY:

GBPCHF:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Reason: