Mandarine EAs mods - page 18

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements by pairs.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarin with Martingale.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements by pairs.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

It is the visual statement:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

-------------

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

-------------

Post settings used for forward test

Hello newdigital,

I have been testing both Electra and Mandarine martingale but I could not reproduce your result. Can you please post the settings you use for your forward tests?

Hi liloufx,

Mandarine manringale is performing very good for me. I do not remember exactly but I think that I am using default settings *starting with 0.01 lot size). Besides, this EA/Metatrader is connected with RAS so you can see the results monthly or weekly or daily, or you can trade it for free using RAS (replicate the trades).

Reason: