Mandarine EAs mods - page 20

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

Some members asked which pairs are the most profitable so:

It is EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Hi Newdigital. I am interested in this ea, too

Hi Newdigital,

Yes, I agree with you that this Mandarine Martingale ea has good potential and profitability.

The only thing to trade live account with this ea is to select the pairs that provide good net profit gain consistently with low max drawdown and low relative drawdown.

"I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max)."

How can I know / select such pairs following your suggested criteria? It's difficult to me to check about this important criteria.

Hope you can help

Thanks

James

How can I know / select such pairs following your suggested criteria? It's difficult to me to check about this important criteria.

It is simple.

Look at the statements by pairs (separated forward testing statements for every pair which I am posting in elite section every week) - min lot size, max lot size, profit in pips, profit in dollars.

After that look at one of my previous post where I publish max drawdown for every pair, after that look at some visual statements on this thread.

If martingale EA (anyone) is profitable for pips calculation for some pair so this pair can be considered as safe to trade and you can look after - max lot size and so on (read above).

mandarine martingale v3

Was brought to my attention that when used alongside other Ea's Mandarine Martingale's orders was being modified by another Ea so tested this version(v3) from last night till now and no problems from what i can see!!

Hi Mr. Tools. Thanks. I need some information from you.

Hi Mr. Tools,

1. Thanks for the version v3 of Mandarine Martingale. Please test it for 1 or 2 weeks to see if there is still any potential problem or not. At my side, I will also test it as well.

Hopefully, it will be no more problems or errors.

2. Third candle trend: There are quite many versions as of now. Which version do you think is the best with consistent profit? I have forward-tested Third candle trend v1.2 tf on M15 timeframe of Gbpjpy, Eurjpy, Eurusd, and Gbpusd. Results are not consistent. Some small winners, but losers are bigger.

If you have any good preset files, please kindly post them here, and also tell which brokers you are using them on. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

James

Hi Mr. Tools,

It seems that problem still exists. Please find followings:

+ 2010.11.09 21:18:10 '6102229': modify order #17867167 sell 0.03 GBPUSDm at 1.61112 sl: 129.34814 tp: 1.60400 -> sl: 129.34814 tp: 1.60437

Right after Third candle trend v1.2 tf placed a Buy on Gbpjpy at 130.402, take profit at 135.632 and stop loss at 129.356 for a short while, then, the above trade on Gbpusd was modified on the Stop loss which is similar to the Stop loss of Gbpjpy today (November 9, 2010).

For your information, I am using both EAs on IBFX Australia.

Maybe, you try to forward-test both EAs "Mandarine Martingale V3" and "Third candle trend v1.2 tf" for 1 week to see and find out why this type of problem / error happened.

Thanks a lot

James

jamesphuc72:
Hi Mr. Tools,

It seems that problem still exists. Please find followings:

+ 2010.11.09 21:18:10 '6102229': modify order #17867167 sell 0.03 GBPUSDm at 1.61112 sl: 129.34814 tp: 1.60400 -> sl: 129.34814 tp: 1.60437

Right after Third candle trend v1.2 tf placed a Buy on Gbpjpy at 130.402, take profit at 135.632 and stop loss at 129.356 for a short while, then, the above trade on Gbpusd was modified on the Stop loss which is similar to the Stop loss of Gbpjpy today (November 9, 2010).

For your information, I am using both EAs on IBFX Australia.

Maybe, you try to forward-test both EAs "Mandarine Martingale V3" and "Third candle trend v1.2 tf" for 1 week to see and find out why this type of problem / error happened.

Thanks a lot

James

Not having that problem here James by any chance do you have any other Ea's running besides these 2, I am running only these 2 and some manual trading did the manual trading because usually when there is this type of problem the Ea will try and change your manual trades also and like i said no problems here and this is going on 3 days forward testing now, with both Ea's.

Files:

Hi Mr. Tools. I need your further advice on Third candle trend ea. Thanks a lot.

Hi Mr. Tools,

I had several eas on 1 account. So, I did not know from where such problems happened.

I have removed Third candle trend v1.2 tf since last error. So, I did not see any more problems after that.

I will test them again together (2 eas only) and report if any further problems exist.

By the way, please kindly tell me your ideas and opinions on which version of Third candle trend EA is most profitable and consistent, with low drawdown from all your past forward-testing? and which timeframe is best to use it on ?

Please post your pre-set file, and advise which broker you are forward-testing it on. Which pairs are profitable?

Thank you very much for your further information and help.

Regards,

James

I am really interested in Third candle trend ea,

Reason: