Mandarine EAs mods - page 21

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

GBPJPY:

GBPCHF:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Hi Newdigital. I need further explanations from you. Thanks

Hi Newdigital,

I looked very closely at the summary report and screenshots of all pairs being traded with Mandarine Martingale EA.

I would like to know the followings:

1. Eurusd, Audusd, Nzdusd, Usdchf, and Usdjpy: Why are they all called "RISKY" when I still noticed they all made rather good profits with max drawdown and relative drawdown under 15% ?

2. While other remaining pairs are said "Profitable"?

Please kindly explain for my better understanding of your summary report.

Thanks and regards,

James

You took some words from the context ...

Can you give me the link to the post where we are talking about it?

Hi Newdigital. Post 202 just above

Hi Newdigital,

Post 202 just above my questions.

Look at the forward-testing statement by the screenshot, and you will see what I am talking and asking about.

I am waiting for your further information and explanations asap.

Thanks

James

Post 202 is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA (not a martingale).

As you know - I am testing 3 versions fo Mandarine:

- old one;

- Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1;

- Mandarine Martingale EA.

Old one is for EURUSD only.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA is not a martingale. Some pairs are profitable, some pairs are not. I am forward testing many pairs without settings changing. On the post 202 - pairs which are profitable for this non-martingale EA with the settings which I am using.

Word "risky" or 'non-risky" can be related to Mandarine Martingale EA only. Because in case of this EA - almost all (all) the pairs will be profitable. Because of martingale.

In ase of Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA (non-martingale): there should not be a word as "risky" or 'non-risky". It should be the words as "profitable" or "not profitable".

Post 202 is the statements for Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA.

So, on my images:

- first - look at SPF value.

If below 0 (or not ranking) so

look at

Drawdown Factor, Lot Size Factor and Active Trades Factor to understand WHY it is risky for this pair.

So, I am just making those images and all the factors and SPF and this evaluation are made automatically.

It may be very good in case someone is selling some EA or system telling that it is profitable, so we can create this image to understand: it is risky, or profitable, and why (and what to do). It is most easy way to evaluate any system automatically without looking inside the code.

Reason: