Mandarine EAs mods - page 28

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Just to remind:

All trading results from this thread 'Mandarine EAs mods' are related to new Mandarine EA modes created by MrTools especially for this section.

How to find anything.

- EAs related to this section only - use this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088

- other tools/indicators related to this section only:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180087

Incorrect modification of SL and TP

Mr. mrtools,

I found that the modification of SL and TP for all normal Mandarine EAs are incorrect in forward tests with demo account.

I assigned different MagicNumber to each pair and set EcnBroker = True and other settings are as default. Only one EA is running in that demo account.

The attached is terminal image of demo account running EA Mandarine_Fibpivots_Ea_v1 for your quick reference.

The correct S/L & T/P for EURCAD order are 1.31054 & 1.37762 ( currentRange is 134 pips).

The correct S/L & T/P for AUDNZD order are 1.30249 & 1.35131(currangeRange is 98 pips).

The correct S/L & T/P for CHFJPY order are 87.024 & 82.592 (currentRange is 89 pips).

The correct S/L & T/P for USDJPY order are 83.819 & 80.495 (currentRange is 67 pips).

Regards

Nomura

Incorrect modification of SL and TP

Mr. mrtools,

After one day observation, I found that for all normal Mandarine EAs, opening new order will modify SL or TP of previous opened order. By setting EcnBroker = false, no modification to SL or TP of previous opened order.

I inserted condition of " if(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)" to setStopLoss, setTakeProfit and manageOpenedOrders functions of normal Mandarine EAs and it seems opening new order will not modify SL or TP of previous opened order.

Sorry for I am not a programmer and that is all what I know. Please note that EA 3rd Candle has the same problem as it has the same structure of normal Mandarine EAs.

Regards

Nomura

I am not sure about 1,000 as it is martingale anyway.

Start on demo first for week or 2 to see.

besides - look at my visual statements for max lot size, drawdown and max simultanious open trades - it will help to calculate some min deposit size.

Nomura:
Mr. mrtools,

I found that the modification of SL and TP for all normal Mandarine EAs are incorrect in forward tests with demo account.

I assigned different MagicNumber to each pair and set EcnBroker = True and other settings are as default. Only one EA is running in that demo account.

The attached is terminal image of demo account running EA Mandarine_Fibpivots_Ea_v1 for your quick reference.

The correct S/L & T/P for EURCAD order are 1.31054 & 1.37762 ( currentRange is 134 pips).

The correct S/L & T/P for AUDNZD order are 1.30249 & 1.35131(currangeRange is 98 pips).

The correct S/L & T/P for CHFJPY order are 87.024 & 82.592 (currentRange is 89 pips).

The correct S/L & T/P for USDJPY order are 83.819 & 80.495 (currentRange is 67 pips).

Regards

Nomura

So to make sure i am understanding this right this error is present in all normal non Martingale Ea's, and you fwd tested all the Mandarine Fibpivot Ea's in one day and this error was present in all the versions!! Can't understand why i have never experienced this problem in my fwd. testing and i have been testing at alpari also, but will look into it and see if i can figure out the problem!

Reason: