Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 31

rifo.valas:
yes i'm using BM V5... i would like to forward test it on demo before go for live. BMV5 nearly follow my rule. but it's still to slow. to open and close it takes several minutes. we need make this EA faster..

OK.

I am C++ / C# programmer and I have developed EA strictly following your rules. I want ONLY you to check and comment becuase you are the only one who fully understands this Strategy.

The EA is really fast but we cannot bypass the time which is taken by the server of Forex Broker to accept the Order.

Thank you.

Tariq

Yahoo : tariq_rana@yahoo.com

MSN : tariq_rana@msn.com

Hi again, i didn't give up and i modified a little BM5

Hello,

I tooked Blessing Martingale5 and i add some options :

- TPoriginel which is the first TP of the 1rst long and short order and that can be different from the TP of other orders

eg :

As we said before before it can be good to "let the wins keep on" so you can choose that the first TP is 40 and other TP are 20 (let try my modifiec EA and you will see)

What i disliked in the Blessing Martingale is that it was that kind of progression :

0.01 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08...etc

so i choose a little the code so you have now a "classic" martinglae progression :

0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16...etc.

If you like the modifiecation say it ! i am trying to use it now :=)

cijas, is it possible to have pipstep and take profit on your ea...like the original martingale or at least have that option. for ex: each level increase every 20 pips but take profit is at 40.

thnx

I failed to do it

I tried to modify the Ea like you said but i failed.

The only thing i managed to do (as you saw in the ea i posted) is to have a different TP and pipstep on the first trade of each side.

I am not a programmer so i only test the modification of this parameter or the other...etc.

thanx for trying cijas

I just learn C++ 4 months. anyone can help and explain me this "price-(i+1)*TP*Point", price have "-"(0+1), how to calculate this nombor?

thanks

If i understood well your question

tytian:
I just learn C++ 4 months. anyone can help and explain me this "price-(i+1)*TP*Point", price have "-"(0+1), how to calculate this nombor? thanks

OK suppose we choose TP of 20 and when i install the EA the price of the currency is at 1.2345.

as "i" is 0 then 1 then 2 then levels-1...

the pending orders will be open at price :

1.2345 - (0+1)*20*point = 1.2325

1.2345 - (1+1)*20 point = 1.2305

1.2345 - (2+1)*20 point = 1.2285

...etc

Did i answer your question ?

Cijas:
OK suppose we choose TP of 20 and when i install the EA the price of the currency is at 1.2345.

as "i" is 0 then 1 then 2 then levels-1...

the pending orders will be open at price :

1.2345 - (0+1)*20*point = 1.2325

1.2345 - (1+1)*20 point = 1.2305

1.2345 - (2+1)*20 point = 1.2285

...etc

Did i answer your question ?

thank Cijas to explain.

and this take profit how to calculate it? because i cal this same nombor also!!

~price - (0+1) * TP * Point,****,price-i*TP*Point,~

1.2345 - 0.0020 = 1.2325,****, 1.2345 - (0 *0.0020=0) = 1.2345 ?? not take 20 pip??

i understand now. sorry for all. i am newbie ^^

Rifo.. Very clever, dangerous, but clever.

I'm still trying to belive it's really possible! Not convinced yet!

by the way, I saw you said about your english skills in the botton of the pdf, where u from? i'm asking cuz VALAS is common last name here in Brazil, and you can't find many traders down here!

Reason: