Mandarine EAs mods - page 24

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Bug in mandarine

I think I found a bug with mandarine. I have set the lot multiplier to 1.0 and I can see that the basket of trade is closed whenever one of the trade inside the basket reaches the target profit and not the full basket. This ends up with 1 trade with target profit and the rest of the basket in negative value. The positive trade does not make up for the negative once.

For instance if I have a basket of 3 trades and a target profit of 40 pips, the first trade that reaches 40 pips closes the whole basket even if the 2 other are -10 and -60 pips. The overall result for the basket is negative.

Is it possible to correct?

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

GBPJPY:

GBPCHF:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

But if lot size is raised to 1 then 200% are possible with 40% DD (on the starting equity) and DD_factor and SPF would still be 80.

Yes, still be 80.

But we can see the balance/equity line and we know initial deposit on those images, and we know max floating drawdown (in dollars looking on blue/yellow line on the image).

It is evaluation of the system itself (not a trader or statement).

200% are possible with 40% DD

:

In dollars (in deposit currency).

And DD_Factor = 100*(1 – DD(pips)/Total(pips)).

In pips (4 digit pips)/.

And if DD (pips) more than Total in pips so it means that the system is very risky and using some kind of risky feature.

DD(pips) is max DD in pips (4 digit pips).

Total(pips) – total profit in pips.

Those DD_Factor, Nlot_Factor, Nact_Factor and SPF are good to know if we knew nothing about some trading system: for example - we are going to buy some EA and asking investor's login and password from the vendor. So, in this case - we can use those factors and SPF to understand what exactly we are going to buy

Of course - initial deposit, max floating drawdown (in dollars), max active trades and our leverage and so on - we should evaluate it too. And we can do it looking on the image.

But DD_Factor, Nlot_Factor, Nact_Factor and SPF can be taken automatically. It can be some ... software that will calculate those factors automatically with some results/conclusion.

Just imagine ... someone is selling the EA telling to the people about "go to Metatrader - it is my investor's login and password". We can go and we can receive as many information (automatically) and can write big book or good articles based on those coefficients and factors for his statement so this seller will ask "how do you know?! I did not provide any EA to anyone ...".

If we can add something as the leverage, max trades connected with the leverage and margins, max floating drawdown in dollars, our some kind of psychological risk of trader (my personal is 1 trade by 0.1 lot size for every 1,000 dollars deposit) - we will not need any mql4 code from seller

"give me your Metatrader statement and after 3 minutes I will tell you what you are using with all the facts!".

So, it is visual statements, or strategy evaluation statements. Of course, any rich/good market place should have it programmed automatically as the software. Because no one seller is providing mql4 code for the market place ... even if ebay ... no code and nothing.

So, this visual statements, or strategy evaluation statements can help a lot (if automatically taken).

I am using it to evaluate the signals on RAS.

Thank you newdigital!

Now I understand better that SPF is not the only value you are looking at. Prior to your explanation I thought that SPF is the only value required to evaluate an EA.

Reason: