Mandarine EAs mods - page 46

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Next account.

Mardarine martingale on separated account (Alpari), GBPCHF, initial deposit 1,500.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Hello

First of all, congratulations for the forum and the EA (and sorry for my English, is not my native language)

Took several months for the forum, I found it through PipMaker EA (17_3).

I got very good results in simulations for this EA and real it went well (but I removed, it real takes too long to create recovery orders)

Recently I decided to spend this section to see other EAS exist ...

I operate in a real account with several EAS simultaneously to avoid "dead time" (long periods of time which is not operated)

I'm considering include Mandarine Martingale_V4 real, but I have some doubts as I've seen in demo.

My way of working is as follows:

I have a VPS running from Sunday to Saturday without interruption, the MT4 is running permanently 24 hours/day.

In the simulations with Mandarine i see that supports and resistances levels are not updated, always remain in their initial positions.

Is this correct? I must close and reopen the EA from time to time to update? which is the normal way of operating with it? How i can do simulations as long periods of time? EA version I use is the latest / recommended? As I can disable fibo levels?

are many questions ... : P

thank you very much

Hi wildfandango,

There are many versions here ... but I am using Mandarine Martingale EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page11 (it is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v2.2 EA with martingale feature).

I have a VPS running from Sunday to Saturday without interruption, the MT4 is running permanently 24 hours/day.

I am using dedicated servers (similar with your VPS which is running 24/7).

It is almost same with you. Besides, all elitre section EAs are running on this way (24/7).

supports and resistances levels are not updated ...

Updated. Daily. EA is trading on H1 timeframe but those support/resistance/povit is using D1 timeframe.

My images are taken on Friday afrernoon.

I must close and reopen the EA from time to time to update

No. No need to close and open.

I am not closing/openning anything especially for this.

How i can do simulations as long periods of time?

Trade on demo. Besides, use my experience as I am posting trading results shere (not backtesting).

--------

You can look at the review which I am making weekly every Sunday. Review about EAs (not backtestibng, it is trading/forward testing) results) for the last week is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page100

I am making such the review once in a week on sunday.

Ok Thanks for the information.

I just put the EA on a demo account of $ 2,000 1:100 (will run continuously for the next days / weeks)

in pairs: EURSUD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD (I modified the comments of the EA for them to indicate which pair was each operation)

The account is not allowing microlots FxPro (minimum 0.1)

see what happens ...

myfxbook link in case you want to go to review ...

thank you very much

Hi wildfandango,

Just about review ...

- 2,000 is too small for min lot size 0.1;

- I am not sure that those pairs are profitable (you can see my statements/posts to select most profitable pairs).

- Besides, I am not recommending to trade more than 1 or 2 pairs on martingale EA.

newdigital:
Hi wildfandango,

Just about review ...

- 2,000 is too small for min lot size 0.1;

- I am not sure that those pairs are profitable (you can see my statements/posts to select most profitable pairs).

- Besides, I am not recommending to trade more than 1 or 2 pairs on martingale EA.

Perhaps you're right

But if I see an EA gets an average daily operation and each operation takes 2 hours.

(I understand that in one account can get up to 10-12 EAS those characteristics before the overlap of the operations I suppose a liquidity problem)

Anyway if I see an operation gets stuck or begin to get orders for recovery, I can always stop the other EAS ...

In any case. My intention is to do a stress test, rather than capitalize on the demo account ...

I opted for these currency pairs for the volume ...

I had a look at the statistics of your tests .... you're doing a great job, but it takes a lack of a more visual way to see the comparative results between weeks and EAS .... a ranking or evolution or something

PS: If you need to test any EA or different currency pairs, I offer to do so, because I have a lot of hardware at my disposal.

MANDARINE DEMO

Thanks again

Hi wildfandango,

Thanks for your proposal. I will think about it (we are having many dedicated servers too).

Besides, as you know - it is impossible to install many copies of metatrader on one server to run perfectly. And more - it can not be traded many EAs on one copy of metatrader. Because metatrader is making one command at the time: modify the trade, after that - close the trade, after that - open the trade. Metatrader can not make such simultanious command as "stand up/sit down" ...

Usually - I try to trade many pairs, and after that - I try to identify most profitable/less risky pairs to tarde them separatedly on the way as 1 pair = one copy of Metatrader.

And in this way only we can get some real results.

Why I am trading many EAs incl losing pairs and so on?

Because the people like martingale during some year/month, after that - they will like scalping ... and so on ... but I am sorry - elite section was created to trade EAs in real classical way: no martingale, no scalping, no hedge, no grid and no etc. So ... it is difficult to predict some people's interest

This Mandarine EA is really good even if it is martingale.

Because martingale for this EA is used as small additional option only.

But I am not recommending to use it with 2,000 deposit using 0.1 min lot size - too risky ....

wildfandango:
Hello again

I am a systems administrator and programmer, I came to this world of chance ... things which seem incredible to me, will be obvious for you.

The VPS that I have been assembled from scratch by me (for other purposes, not for trading) from VMware hosts to the Windows 2008 server with multiple terminals ...

I say this for your comment that you can not have more than one platform in Windows, in fact if you can and is very easy.

Just change the directory where each platform is installed c: \ Program Files \ MT1, c: \ Program Files \ MT2, c: \ Program Files \ MT3 ... Installation of Metatrader always overwrite the same link, which will have to manually create links to the respective. EXE each directory ... and ready.

With regard to the speed of Metatrader (stand up / sit down hahahaha ), I am absolutely convinced that it will give you problems if you play with several pairs simultánemamente ... the power of computers today is staggering ... the biggest bottleneck is the bandwidth and even then have no problem, because it consumes a MT is very very little.

I lhave on each platform metatrader join EAS 2-4 and about 10-12 peers and the use of processor and bandwidth is usually around 1% or less.

I understand what you explain that the Elite section is aimed at other traders ... I suppose then that the elite advanced section has nothing to offer someone that makes a type of trading like mine? :P

for the moment Mandarine is amazing...

thanks again

Hi Wildfandango,

Thanks a lot for your testing was just checking out your results for the last couple days and your right it is doing well.

Hello again

I am a systems administrator and programmer, I came to this world of chance ... things which seem incredible to me, will be obvious for you.

The VPS that I have been assembled from scratch by me (for other purposes, not for trading) from VMware hosts to the Windows 2008 server with multiple terminals ...

I say this for your comment that you can not have more than one platform in Windows, in fact if you can and is very easy.

Just change the directory where each platform is installed c: \ Program Files \ MT1, c: \ Program Files \ MT2, c: \ Program Files \ MT3 ... Installation of Metatrader always overwrite the same link, which will have to manually create links to the respective. EXE each directory ... and ready.

With regard to the speed of Metatrader (stand up / sit down hahahaha ), I am absolutely convinced that it NOT will give you problems if you play with several pairs simultánemamente ... the power of computers today is staggering ... the biggest bottleneck is the bandwidth and even then have no problem, because it consumes a MT is very very little.

I lhave on each platform metatrader join EAS 2-4 and about 10-12 peers and the use of processor and bandwidth is usually around 1% or less.

I understand what you explain that the Elite section is aimed at other traders ... I suppose then that the elite advanced section has nothing to offer someone that makes a type of trading like mine? :P

for the moment Mandarine is amazing...

thanks again

Reason: