Mandarine EAs mods - page 30

I just want to remind that Mandarine Martingale EA is martingale anyway so do mnot trade all the pairs. Select 1 or 2 pairs only which are less volatile for example.

MaxTrades & StopLoss setting of Mandarine Martingale EAs

Hi,

I just want to share something with those who are going to test Mandarine Martingale EAs.

There are MaxTrades & StopLoss setting inside Mandarine Martingale EAs. The default settings are 6 and 600. If you change MaxTrades only and keep other setting as default, the following are the relation between MaxTrades & Max loss :-

This is for 1 pair only. If the market goes against your orders without any rebounce.

if MaxTrades =1, Total lot to be opened = 0.01, Max loss = -60.

if MaxTrades =2, Total lot to be opened = 0.03, Max loss = -159.

if MaxTrades =3, Total lot to be opened = 0.06, Max loss = -320.

if MaxTrades =4, Total lot to be opened = 0.11, Max loss = -586.

if MaxTrades =5, Total lot to be opened = 0.19, Max loss = -1,020.

if MaxTrades =6, Total lot to be opened = 0.33, Max loss = -1,730.

if MaxTrades =15, Total lot to be opened = 40.88, Max loss = -142,444.

I have no idea which pair is good. I just think it is very important to select a proper MaxTrades value so that your account can affort Max loss.

I maybe wrong if I mis-understand the code inside the EAs.

Regards.

Nomura

If max trades are too small one so EA will have big drawdown. So, it is necessary to select the pairs anyway based on the performance.

... or just set multiply to a little more than 1 ... but it is necessary to select the pairs anyway.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 , Mandarine Martingale correct.----for Alpari UK

Can you help me to select timefilter "UseHourTrade = True; FromHourTrade; ToH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrtools,

sorry to have so many questions, but as is the following paragraph, I have to ask the creator of EA to fix some problems.

"About timeframe and the settings: I am usually asking for the coder to provide it (MrTools for example). If he does not know so I am trying to find it by myself. But with those kinds of the EAs - coder camn suggest some preliminary timeframe and the settings just to start using it.

So, when I will come to the next versions - I will ask."

newdigital

My problem is:

Can you help me to select --timefilter -- "UseHourTrade = True; FromHourTrade; ToHourTrade", for Alpari UK, for this EA : Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 , Mandarine Martingale correct.

Thanks,

For your help

Ovidiu

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Reason: