Mandarine EAs mods - page 25

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPJPY:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

-------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

H1 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.
Reason: