Mandarine EAs mods - page 22

Mandarine Martingale running in RAS site with ID 32269

Mr. Newdigital,

May I know which version and setting of Mandarine Martingale running in RAS site with ID 32269 ?

I found there are 9 opened positions of USDCHF now but the default setting of latest version is limited to 6 only.

Thanks.

Nomura

I am using this version with default settings:

MaxTrades = 15;

EA is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page11

It is 15 open trades as the max per magic number.

I used different magic number for different pair.

For example, I renamed this EA as the following:

- for EURUSD H1:

name of the EA: Mandarine_Martingale_eurusd;

MagicNumber - 190722

- for GBPUSD H1:

name of the EA: Mandarine_Martingale_gbpusd;

MagicNumber - 190723

and so on.

As this parameter (MaxTrades = 15) is per magic number, and as I have different magic number for every pair so I have 15 open trades max for every pair.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Statements are attached.

It is with Fibo = true:

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

GBPJPY:

GBPCHF:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

Visual statement:

Just some my comments.

I think - it is one of the best martingale system. The system is using Mandarine strategy (signal system with difital filters), Fibo to filter the entries, sop loss values are estimated by range of the price, and martimgale feature as "last hope" for the price to be closed (using martingale instead of simple closing the first trade).

It is profitable in pips for almost every week and SPF (see it from Visual statement) is 0 or above zero (which is indicating that it is non-martingale.

That is why I am using this EA as the total leaders' calculation which I am doing in 4 digit pips.

I am not suggesting to trade just 1 pair only with this EA because EA is not trading often for every single pair (because of Fibo filter). Select 2 or 3 pairs based of the results (statement is attached) and based on RDD max (selecting criteria: more profit with less RDD_max).

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

AUDUSD:

EURUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

-------------

About visual statements (which I am uploading in elite sections) and Signal Performance Factor - please read this post with explanation.

another modified version

Want to share this version, for me the dilema is modifiying the Ea in a way that increases the quality of the Ea, but doesn't cut down so much on the quanity of trades, if this works in the martingale version will be adding it to the regular version also. You need Price channel signal on jurik in your indicators folder.

Hi Newdigital and Mr. Tools.

Hi Newdigital and Mr. Tools,

1. Newdigital: If I see a pair on the strategy evaluation saying "Risky", does it mean that this pair is not good to use with Mandarine Martingale?

And if a pair on strategy evaluation saying "Profitable", does it mean that this pair will be good and profitable if using with Mandarine Martingale?

2. Mr. Tools: Thanks a lot for new version. You are always creative and improving profitable eas to make them even much more profitable. So good to have you in TSD forum.

+ Please kindly advise what else you have added and coded into this new version V4? that you think will improve the quality of this Mandarine martingale ea while still not reducing the quantity of trades?

I have tried to play around with V3.0 and increase the pip distance from 20 pips (default settings) up to 32 for all major pairs like eurusd, usdjpy, usdcad, 38 pips for gbpusd, eurjpy, and 40 pips for gbpchf, and 42 pips for gbpjpy.

I noticed that they could reduce the max drawdown, but at same time, because of the farther pip distance, the quantity of trades were also reduced.

Now, I noticed you came out with a better version that can improve quality of trades while not reducing quantity of trades, which is what I wanted to do with this kind of Martingale.

+ By the way, just for your information, I have been forward-testing V3.0 with some other eas. Now, no more intervention of the modifying stop loss like before. So, it means that V3.0 is now working without errors. You are great.

+ One additional question: I want to know from your practical forward-testing of Third candle trend EA, which version is the best (in terms of higher net profit gain and lower max drawdown/relative drawdown)? and which time-frame is best to use this Third candle trend ea? M15, M30 or H1? Hope that you can share your experience.

Thanks a lot

James

Reason: