Mandarine: post and compare trades - page 2

Hello,

I compare the EA mandrineXL v1 and v2. it would undoubtedly be good that you put your results and your comments on your EA in order to compare them too

Thx

Bruno,

Beluck's mandarine is having one modification only. Nothing to compare.

But did you backtest Alex's and Beluck's Mandarines?

I want to say that it is not easy to test EAs when you know about bad backtesting results for both of them.

But let's see.

We had in yahoo group some cases with EAs: very good backtesting and very bad on demo account.

Besides, Beluck's Mandarine did one trade only from yesterday morning till now (now is the 2dn day already).

One trade only. And still open now.

I am using 4 main pairs in H1 timeframe and default settings.

I posted the picture of the MT4 screen already.

And more. I uploaded an other version of Beluck's Mandarine because this EA can work without any indicator. I just deleted the line "iCustom" in the code of EA. But it is the same version.

Besides, if you see the picture above I am testing this EA with signals-mandarine and T3MA indicator just to compare the manual and automative trading.

And I want to say that Beluck's Mandarine is working corresponding with indicator's signals (see the picture above). So, it is not mistake if I had one trade per day for 4 main pairs. It was programed like this and it was the idea to do like this. If we need to receive something better we need to improve idea. It is not very difficult because Beluck's EA is fully corresponding with trading signals from signals-mandarine indicator.

So, up to now my one trade was closed in minus and there are no trades now

(and no indicator's signals). So, will wait. It is not trading very often.

Besides the original idea came from VT and Alex posted the picture to compare the Beluck's indicators and VT system. It is the same. Of course there are some differencies but not too much (see picture).

Up to now Beluck's mandarine opened two orders (picture attached).

Files:

Hello,

Thank you for these comments and these screenshoot, could you follow the daily reports.

One day testing is nothing.

Of course I will post report.

obvious,

but I test several EA at the same time and I could not inevitably test it. Thus thank you for these reports.

Please find the second day testing report for Beluck's Mandarine.

4 main pairs, h1 and default settings.

Hello,

I have just seen that the TS was has 100 points, how want to be advantageous for you in one day. I also think that Sl and T are too large too. What does you think about it? :confused:

Reason: