Requests & Ideas - page 90

ismael360
ismael360  

level lines (32,50,68) only draw to time 0

Hi Mladen.

I wanted to know if you could make the level lines (32,50,68) only draw to time 0 as I want the space on the right to show my currency meter without lines being drawn over it.

Thanks

Ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ish

Here you go

But ... the usual but This time I will use this post to point out one problem of metatrader too.

Now, Ish, it is here and it does what you asked for. I hope I did not bore you to death with my answer

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Hi Mladen.

I wanted to know if you could make the level lines (32,50,68) only draw to time 0 as I want the space on the right to show my currency meter without lines being drawn over it.

Thanks

Ish
ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
Ish

Here you go

But ... the usual but This time I will use this post to point out one problem of metatrader too.

Now, Ish, it is here and it does what you asked for. I hope I did not bore you to death with my answer

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen.

This will do nicely.

I am really happy with the original Traders Dynamic Indexx - zl performance.

Will it still be possible to have a on the main chart version of the original Traders Dynamic Indexx - zl ?

I recall you saying that you will try to find some acceptable solution for main chart version. That way you used on the "on chart" versions that you made a long time ago is rather crudu. and that you will try to find some better way of creating it.

I will wait patiently for your reply.

Ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

well

I think that this one is better

In this one instead of using average true range of some higher time frame as a "measure" how to calculate positions of percentages on chart deviations are used. All are adjustable with ChartAlignment(...) parameters : period for average and deviations period, ma mode for average and deviation calculation mode, price for average and deviation price usage and deviations for a "measure" of how much deviations should be treated as a 50%.

From my visual tests 3 deviations fit best on almost all symbols and almost all time frames with default traders dynamic index parameters. Probably with different basic parameters the deviations multiplier will have to be adjusted too, but now you can do that through parameters. Also, if compared to the "OnChart" series that use average true ranges for the same job, deviation mode fits much better to chart data. Here are a couple of examples with the "regular" TDI and on chart version compared (all use 3 deviations for fitting)

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Thank you Mladen.

This will do nicely.

I am really happy with the original Traders Dynamic Indexx - zl performance.

Will it still be possible to have a on the main chart version of the original Traders Dynamic Indexx - zl ?

I recall you saying that you will try to find some acceptable solution for main chart version. That way you used on the "on chart" versions that you made a long time ago is rather crudu. and that you will try to find some better way of creating it.

I will wait patiently for your reply.

Ish
ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
well

I think that this one is better

In this one instead of using average true range of some higher time frame as a "measure" how to calculate positions of percentages on chart deviations are used. All are adjustable with ChartAlignment(...) parameters : period for average and deviations period, ma mode for average and deviation calculation mode, price for average and deviation price usage and deviations for a "measure" of how much deviations should be treated as a 50%.

From my visual tests 3 deviations fit best on almost all symbols and almost all time frames with default traders dynamic index parameters. Probably with different basic parameters the deviations multiplier will have to be adjusted too, but now you can do that through parameters. Also, if compared to the "OnChart" series that use average true ranges for the same job, deviation mode fits much better to chart data. Here are a couple of examples with the "regular" TDI and on chart version compared (all use 3 deviations for fitting)

regards

Mladen

Thank you very much Mladen.

You do great work. I can basically trade sucessfully off of these 2 indicators alone.

I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again.

And have a great weekend.

Ish

ismael360
ismael360  

Request the Reconditioning of Power Meter

Hi Mladen,

I wanted to ask you if you can rewrite the code in this Power Meter Indicator in you own impeccable way?

The thing is it is a really nice addition to any traders arsenal and I am sure it will benefit from Mladen's coding craft.

Also, would it be possible to show say 4hr & Daily as a %

We might see a really strong currency and weak currency highlight throughout the diff TFs

Thanks Mladen

Ish

spotforex
spotforex  

Greetings Mladen,

Could you please create a Tim Morris MA version of FXCorrelator with cross-over alerts similar to what you have described here, if at all possible.

May I also request a separate window version of Tim Morris MA with colored slope change and ForSymbol option.

As always, much appreciation!!!

-spotforex

Files:
mugskei
mugskei  

Add Arrows

Would someone be kind enough to add arrows to this DTosc only when it reverses off of an extreme high or low?dtosc_channel.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mugskei:
Would someone be kind enough to add arrows to this DTosc only when it reverses off of an extreme high or low?dtosc_channel.mq4

Hello Mugskei,

Added the arrows, the channel is actually the extremes of dtosc which is 100 max. and 0 min. which explains the settings in the indicator.

Also the rsx on oma is built in, should make it a lot less hassle, also added alerts.

mugskei
mugskei  

Thank You mrtools

mrtools,

Thank you for your time and effort. I should have been a little more descriptive. I am interested in the arrow painting when the signal hits the 100 or zero line and then reverses, ie when it crosses the 99% line after hitting the 100% or the 1% after hitting the 0%(or just the cross of the two averages after they hit the 100% or 0%). Otherwise, everything else looks good.

mugskei