Requests & Ideas - page 42

eptf Goertzel

Mladen, can you code an eptf version of Crodzilla's famous Goertzel browser?

And maybe also in the work that you are doing right now on the fft end-point you could use the concept of sorting cycles by decreasing amplitude. It's not the VFFT concept but I guess paying 70 bucks doesn't get you an entry ticket to the real party... if you're not inside, you're outside

Simba, MrTools, Mladen,

The Mister Bean reference in the post that you couldn't delete just made me realize that it must be one of you 3 that was using the moniker "FxTimer" who made those posts in that FF thread.

I realize that you will not release the code for the indicator, but por favor, give me a pointer here: besides the references on VFFT & multi-scaling you made there is there any other work that you used to create that indicator? It's obviously the way you combine the waves that is the trick. Do you have an mql4 code example illustrating the multi-scale approach so I can figure it out by myself?

G3

Thanks Mladen,Simba and Mr M, just checking out the EurUsd using Browser 3 on H1 timeframe will step out on a limb and say bearish

Files:
bearish.gif  60 kb

"Williams Percent range" on Accumulation / Distribution

Can anyone make "Williams Percent range" on Accumulation / Distribution, or "Phase Accumulation ",... not on the price.

...and moving average on the same indicator.

If Mladen know the indicator "Power Momentum" of Martin Pring, and if you make this indicator .

Thanks

Files:

"Williams Accumulation / Distribution" or "WilliamsPhase accumulation"

I mean, the indicator "Williams Percent Range "on Accumulation / Distribution "is made on the Accumulation / distribution, not on price.

or

the indicator "Williams Percent Range "on "Phase accumulation"

If Mladen know the indicator "Power Momentum" of Martin Pring, and if you make this indicator.

Thanks

Fourier extrapolation of PAL?

Forget this request - this will be better handled by adapting PAL to the Goertzel progression.

Files:
palea642.mq4  16 kb

Extraordinary stuff - really

My thanks to all involved - on any and every level.

I know many will think me obsessed with PAL (my hammer) and thus see all problems as PAL-nails. Perhaps, but nobody else is watching that store so, someone should. Besides, plenty of other, sharper minds are pushing the edge elsewhere.

This sort of decomposition is just what I have been (mostly unsucessfully) pursuing for months after deciding that there was definite signal content in PAL.

After sifting through Goertzel and related posts, I concur with Simba's analysis and requests. I eagerly anticipate Mladen's general Goertzel output and mtf offering.

Speaking of value, best 70 bucks I've ever spent. If you cannot or do not see the value, you just haven't been around long enough.

Speaking of crazy, have a look at default, out-of-the-box settings for this guy.

Thanks for making it general Mladen. Extraordinary.

Adeo thanks for posting that version, would love to try it but it doesnt plot anything for me - do I need a DLL or anything else? PAL 1.54 loads fine and goertzel browser 3 loads fine, not sure what my problem is (I just get an empty window).

Thanks

Odysseus

adeo:
My thanks to all involved - on any and every level.

I know many will think me obsessed with PAL (my hammer) and thus see all problems as PAL-nails. Perhaps, but nobody else is watching that store so, someone should. Besides, plenty of other, sharper minds are pushing the edge elsewhere.

This sort of decomposition is just what I have been (mostly unsucessfully) pursuing for months after deciding that there was definite signal content in PAL.

After sifting through Goertzel and related posts, I concur with Simba's analysis and requests. I eagerly anticipate Mladen's general Goertzel output and mtf offering.

Speaking of value, best 70 bucks I've ever spent. If you cannot or do not see the value, you just haven't been around long enough.

Speaking of crazy, have a look at default, out-of-the-box settings for this guy.

Thanks for making it general Mladen. Extraordinary.

Hate it when that happens...

odysseus11:
...but it doesnt plot anything for me...

Edit the line

for(i = limit; i >= 0; i--) values = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"PalND_v1.55",PALTimeFrame,PALShowValue,PALType,PALemaPeriod,PALAreaBars,PALSmoothLength,PALSmoothPhase,PALSmoothDouble,PALInterpolate,PALShowTrigger,0,i);

to call 1.54 and adjust parameters or use 1.55, attached, which just adds a trigger.

Files:
palnd_v1.55.mq4  13 kb
Reason: