Requests & Ideas - page 410

mladen:
Talaat E

Here is the multi time frame version of that composite macd : macd_-_composite_2.01_mtf.mq4

PS: made it simpler to use too (new options)

Thanks Mladen, I appreciate yours

This is an extension of "composite macd"

This version can use those 20 types of averages and 18 types of prices for calculating the "macd" : macd_-_composite_averages.mq4

PS: since each "macd" can be calculated using any of the 20 types of average and also using any of the price types, the number of combinations is almost limitless

mladen:
This is an extension of "composite macd"

This version can use those 20 types of averages and 18 types of prices for calculating the "macd" : macd_-_composite_averages.mq4

PS: since each "macd" can be calculated using any of the 20 types of average and also using any of the price types, the number of combinations is almost limitless

Hi mladen

Thanks, it is now very good. Just one question: Are the vertical lines displaying on firstbar by default or it need some modification.

In fact I feel the lines are displaying onfirstbar

talaate:
Hi mladen

Thanks, it is now very good. Just one question: Are the vertical lines displaying on firstbar by default or it need some modification.

In fact I feel the lines are displaying onfirstbar

Yes, it is drawing the lines on the first bar. Her is a version where you can chose : macd_-_composite_averages_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Yes, it is drawing the lines on the first bar. Her is a version where you can chose : macd_-_composite_averages_1.01.mq4

You are great Mladen, I knew it.

Would please add same feature to Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.01 & alerts & lines.mq4

talaate:
You are great Mladen, I knew it. Would please add same feature to Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.01 & alerts & lines.mq4

Talaat E

Here is a version with an option for lines on first or last bar of the bars belonging to higher time frame : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.02_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with an option for lines on first or last bar of the bars belonging to higher time frame : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.02_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Thanks Mladen

Hi Boss (Mladen)

Just one question:

Is there any chance to create composie version from the indicator of Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.02 & alerts & lines.mq4

Talaat E

talaate:
Hi Boss (Mladen)

Just one question:

Is there any chance to create composie version from the indicator of Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.02 & alerts & lines.mq4

Talaat E

Tallat E

Compositing - no

Making a kind of average direction and force index - yes. Not all indicators can be made composite and that calculation is specific to what is made in the "composite rsi" (you can check the code and you shall see what is the "secret" of how it is calculated - but it is not an average, and it can not be applied to other indicators)

So, if average directional and force index is OK, it can be made

mladen:
ish

Having some problems in some cases with it

As soon as the problems are solved it will be posted

ADJUSTABLE HOURLY OPEN

Hi Mladen, Just trying to find out how or if any progress has been made on the Adjustable hourly open?

By your last reply it sounds like you had hit a few problems.

I wondering if you could just post what you have and maybe I can figure out a way to fix it?

ish

Reason: