Requests & Ideas - page 493

mladen:
A minor update of tick data indicator

What has been done :

Some code revision (some slight optimization)

A parameter to add a completely new option :

It occurred to me that a tick chart is a bit "illogical" - illogical in a sense that current bar open is very rarely previous bar open (since it was opened at first tick after a current bar reaches tick count), not when the previous bar was closed. So decided to add on option that takes care of it : UsePreviousCloseForOpen- if set to true, then the open is determined from previous bar close not the first ticks after the bar opens, if set to false it work as before
Charts look better, and I guess they are as they should be this way, but nevertheless I left the possibility for it to work as before (it really was useful to see back test leave all those gaps in prices )
____________________________ PS : Zipfrog, will do it. Right now I have some things to do that I can not postpone but will finish it soon and then will make what you requested

dear mladen.

would u make this Tick Data v1.03.mq4 ''nmc'' please.

Files:

rashme:

dear mladen.

would u make this Tick Data v1.03.mq4 ''nmc'' please.

rashme

There is a newer tick data already (version 1.08 is the last)

mladen:

Options for prices added and averages options made user friendly : 3 MA Cross with alert mtf 3.03.mq4

Some code fixing done

Dearest MLADEN,

just for clarifications and remove my doubts concerning this new "3 ma cross" if repainting issue was solved or exist ?

regards

Files:
1_3.png  39 kb

3 MA cross repaints? That's not very user friendly. I think, that was related to the question before to add alert to a "solar wind" indi.

But huh, are you a data base?

krelian99:
3 MA cross repaints? That's not very user friendly. I think, that was related to the question before to add alert to a "solar wind" indi. But huh, are you a data base?

Krelian,

i asked because,our genius participant who have also some construction knowledge too,is trying and asking for some additions in it,and in past some where i read,this indi was repainting originally.though i am not interested in this indi at any cost,there are numerous tools that can do so far better than this,so i was feeling strange and curiosity,but every one have its own choice and preferences and you know it exact,lol.

regards

mladen:

rashme

There is a newer tick data already (version 1.08 is the last)

I got tick_data__v1.06_nmc.ex4 .... could not find v1.08.....help me please

Files:

mntiwana:

Krelian,

i asked because,our genius participant who have also some construction knowledge too,is trying and asking for some additions in it,and in past some where i read,this indi was repainting originally.though i am not interested in this indi at any cost,there are numerous tools that can do so far better than this,so i was feeling strange and curiosity,but every one have its own choice and preferences and you know it exact,lol.

regards

I see. No, MA crosses doesn't repaint because the MAs don't repaint. Alligator (jaw, lips, teeth) also doesn't repaint, otherwise M would say that. I have no doubts about our genius participant as well, IMO it was a misunderstanding.

krelian99:
I see. No, MA crosses doesn't repaint because the MAs don't repaint. Alligator (jaw, lips, teeth) also doesn't repaint, otherwise M would say that. I have no doubts about our genius participant as well, IMO it was a misunderstanding.

when you are saying and also MLADEN did not point out any possibility for repainting issue,so there is no way for my wrong doubts,that is clear now...only i was misunderstood because it was originally repainter one...........as for MAs,if the future bars are calculated in any case then there is no guaranty if it was ma or what so else,lol.

dear mladen,

when I load Tick Data v1.06 nmc.ex4 on the chart and open the corresponding offline chart , it shows nothing but says ''waiting for update'' why? .....does it work ? ...or any newer versions u have created ?

I couldn't find v1.08 ...help me please..

Files:

rashme:
dear mladen,

when I load Tick Data v1.06 nmc.ex4 on the chart and open the corresponding offline chart , it shows nothing but says ''waiting for update'' why? .....does it work ? ...or any newer versions u have created ?

I couldn't find v1.08 ...help me please..

Rashme, haven't used it in awhile, but would imagine it's waiting for the market to open to get ticks.

Reason: