DSS3 :an scalping system - page 28

Dearest MRTOOLS

with due respect,if you allow me can i interfere with one of my foolish suggestion.if you forget any other indicator for a moment and apply just DSS OF TMA CENTERED in DSS window ,one with default setting (50-9-5-12-0) and second with (50-5-5-12-0) parameters and take a trade at these 2 tma cross with the help of DSS,how you feel it,please view it for few minutes with ahead and back history,how it give us exact early signals (entry and exit) but no exit at all just carry on sell buy.for next opposite entry,close sell start buy,close buy start sell.(some different setting also possible for different situations)

only we needs stop trading when market is not trending (i say it no trade zone) look at 2nd picture.for this i am trying and requesting to my seniors from days....needs a tunnel kind indicator.

inds and pictures are here under

mntiwana

Files:
1.png  116 kb
2.png  114 kb

"1. with due respect,2. if you allow me 3. can i interfere with one of 4. my foolish suggestion.5. if you forget any other indicator for 6. a moment"

1. respect is due

2. no, I will not allow

3. no...you can not interfere

4. you yourself admit it is a "foolish suggestion"

5. what if I keep in mind all the indicators and won't follow your suggestion, forgetting them all?

6. what if a moment will last exactly as it should?...just a moment?

There was other presuppositions in that sentence...I won't go into great detail...but...that multilevel thought was quite interesting...

dear pava

oh,you got catch me here too,i was thinking i leaved you far behind,plz tell me,how you can open your bag of best advices and fined experience.concerning to topic,where are your ella and kanu.

your sincere

mntiwana

muzaffer111:
Hi mrtools Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me the values that you use.

Muzaffer111, using default settings on a 1 minute chart.

mntiwana:
Dearest MRTOOLS

with due respect,if you allow me can i interfere with one of my foolish suggestion.if you forget any other indicator for a moment and apply just DSS OF TMA CENTERED in DSS window ,one with default setting (50-9-5-12-0) and second with (50-5-5-12-0) parameters and take a trade at these 2 tma cross with the help of DSS,how you feel it,please view it for few minutes with ahead and back history,how it give us exact early signals (entry and exit) but no exit at all just carry on sell buy.for next opposite entry,close sell start buy,close buy start sell.(some different setting also possible for different situations)

only we needs stop trading when market is not trending (i say it no trade zone) look at 2nd picture.for this i am trying and requesting to my seniors from days....needs a tunnel kind indicator.

inds and pictures are here under

mntiwana

mntiwana

DSS of cenetered TMA recalculates - almost none of the recalculating indicator can be used by an Ea - since they can not be used in signaling mode - only in estimation mode. And since Eas are not as good in (gu)estimation as human are, better not to try using it from an EA

Dearest MLADEN,

with due respect,so much thanks for the time and advice,you always give me some technical hints and advices in every reply that i before don't know,if all DSS or all TMA are recalculating indies or only this one,and can i ask ,what meanings for (gu)........so i was real foolish,no doubts..hhhhhh.

my best regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

with due respect,so much thanks for the time and advice,you always give me some technical hints and advices in every reply that i before don't know,if all DSS or all TMA are recalculating indies or only this one,and can i ask ,what meanings for (gu)........so i was real foolish,no doubts..hhhhhh.

my best regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

DSS (double smoothed stochastic) does not recalculate

TMA (triangular moving average) does not recalculate

centered TMA recalculates - and hence, since that DSS uses recalculated data as a source, that DSS recalculates - so only the DSS of centered TMA recalculates

Dearest MLADEN,

with due respect,so kind of you for the clear cut and detailed reply,i was worry about DSS and TMAs i collected hardly.may you live long as many years EQUAL to you put every digit in coding and at all forums.

best regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

with due respect,so kind of you for the clear cut and detailed reply,i was worry about DSS and TMAs i collected hardly.may you live long as many years EQUAL to you put every digit in coding and at all forums.

best regards

mntiwana

In any case check every indicator that you use

The thing is that correctly coded DSS and TMA do not repaint. But just see that centered TMA is massively renamed to TMA (while they are not the same at all) so do not judge about some indicator by it's name but by the way it works - to many name misuses

mladen:
In any case check every indicator that you use The thing is that correctly coded DSS and TMA do not repaint. But just see that centered TMA is massively renamed to TMA (while they are not the same at all) so do not judge about some indicator by it's name but by the way it works - to many name misuses

Dearest MLADEN

with due respect thanks for more information,s on the way,indicators are coded and handled,problem is this,peoples like me can not Analise any indi by our own because of unawareness of basic mechanism inside code and there is no formula or method to check their level of coding and exact performance,for this,only we have to see towards you,in my case only the way,use your coded indies rather than to check and test every indi and ask every time and every day,it looks awkward to take much your costly time for every indi we are playing with,and of course you coded all kind of indi we needs and required.so can i ask,have you a one stop place where we can have all your master piece creation only.

regards

mntiwana

it is solved now,it is TSD only,lol. ......above was my old post,sorry.

Reason: