Requests & Ideas - page 491

mrtools:

NK Trade, added the alerts.

wilders_dmi_3_1_bars_alerts.mq4

thank you so much mrtools

mladen:

oguz

The indicator you attached does not repaint (that is the non-repainting version)

In any case, since it needs code update to be new metatrader 4 compatible, here is the upgraded version too : ptl_2_1__alerts.mq4

Hi mladen

I'm affaraid i ask you a question...

Are you sure "not repaint" this indicator? (ptl 2_1 + alerts.mq4)

Cause i'm repaint test it in visual mode (M1 time frame) and i saw green balls are flashed

mrtools:

Talaat E., added the arrows on first option.

ptl_2.04_alerts.mq4

Hi mrtools

I must say with regret but the problem continues

Green balls are flashed repaint teston visual mod (M1 tf)

Do you think this is a serious repaint problem not you?

mrtools:

Talaat E., added the arrows on first option.

ptl_2.04_alerts.mq4

Mrtools:

Many Thanks

mladen:

mntiwana

Will check what can be done

Dearest MLADEN,

just a reminder slightly,

regards

oguz:

Hi mrtools

I must say with regret but the problem continues

Green balls are flashed repaint teston visual mod (M1 tf)

Do you think this is a serious repaint problem not you?

Oguz.if the dots are flashing between bars, that is not repainting, if they change after the bar is closed then that would be repainting.

mrtools:
Oguz.if the dots are flashing between bars, that is not repainting, if they change after the bar is closed then that would be repainting.

Thank you mrtools, i will check again carefull.

So can you update and made histo version this indicator please?

Files:
rsi-tc.mq4  6 kb

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

There are something need to be fixed in this indicator ptl 2.04 alerts.mq4, as shown in fig. 1 when I change the arrow code to 233 and 234 I got this strange behavior so when I check the codes I found at lines 84 and 85 the following:

#84 SetIndexBuffer(4,arrod); SetIndexStyle(4,type3); SetIndexArrow(4,ArrowCodeUp);

#85 SetIndexBuffer(5,arrou); SetIndexStyle(5,type3); SetIndexArrow(5,ArrowCodeUp);

so. I change line 84 to:

SetIndexBuffer(4,arrod); SetIndexStyle(4,type3); SetIndexArrow(4,ArrowCodeDn) as I can see from buffer color of line 10 and I got normal behavior as shown in Fig. 2.

However, when I changed the time frame to M30, I got again strange behavior as shown in Fig. 3

Please, would you fix it.

Files:
01.jpg  97 kb
02.jpg  96 kb
03.jpg  92 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

There are something need to be fixed in this indicator ptl 2.04 alerts.mq4, as shown in fig. 1 when I change the arrow code to 233 and 234 I got this strange behavior so when I check the codes I found at lines 84 and 85 the following:

#84 SetIndexBuffer(4,arrod); SetIndexStyle(4,type3); SetIndexArrow(4,ArrowCodeUp);

#85 SetIndexBuffer(5,arrou); SetIndexStyle(5,type3); SetIndexArrow(5,ArrowCodeUp);

so. I change line 84 to:

SetIndexBuffer(4,arrod); SetIndexStyle(4,type3); SetIndexArrow(4,ArrowCodeDn) as I can see from buffer color of line 10 and I got normal behavior as shown in Fig. 2.

However, when I changed the time frame to M30, I got again strange behavior as shown in Fig. 3

Please, would you fix it.

Dear Talaate,

you caught the cat,when masters are running,it is possible for any digit improper,...........but it is funny,two cats in line got together up/down.look above of your post.:)

mntiwana:

Dear Talaate,

you caught the cat,when masters are running,it is possible for any digit improper,...........but it is funny,two cats in line got together up/down.look above of your post.:)

Thanks your post

I really don't quite understand what you are trying to refer to !!!, but I think there is something need to be fix and we all must wait for Mrtools or perhaps mladen to fix the problem.

Mladen and Mrtools are doing extremely good works just for helping us and it is normal to find misprint, missed thing or any other error, however, their helping are very thankful, they are really great people

PS:

mntiwana

I really impressed, you have very mass per day of posts, sometimes I wonder how are managing your time with trading,

It seems you are using experts, isn't?

I wish I could be like you for managing my time,

Best wishes

Reason: