Requests & Ideas - page 489

mrtools:
Oguz, they used to repaint, but if I remember correctly Mladen fixed them, they were called on Ebay, "Perfect Trend Lines" ,"NeuroTrend ",etc.

Hiim...

Would you please give the original links of “Perfect Trend Lines” and “Neuro Trend” indicators on eBay?

When i search on eBay, there are many results and i could not understand which one belongs to mladen

Thank you.

oguz:

Hiim...

Would you please give the original links of “Perfect Trend Lines” and “Neuro Trend” indicators on eBay?

When i search on eBay, there are many results and i could not understand which one belongs to mladen

Thank you.

oguz

I do not sell anything on eBay (so, none of those adds belongs to me)

Those are the usual case of renaming what is actually posted for free and then someone is selling it as if they made it

Hiim..

mladen, thank you very much quick informing.

So can you fix this indi's repaint problem?

oguz:
Hiim..

mladen, thank you very much quick informing.

So can you fix this indi's repaint problem?

oguz

The indicator you attached does not repaint (that is the non-repainting version)

In any case, since it needs code update to be new metatrader 4 compatible, here is the upgraded version too : ptl_2_1__alerts.mq4

Files:
ptl_2.png  107 kb
ptl_1.png  105 kb

Mladen,

Is it possible to replace the prediction of raw data with Jurik moving average in nearest neigbour indicator ?It can have prediction power.Thanks.

Dear mladen

Big, big and bigger thank you very much your effort!

oguz:

Hiim...

Thank you.

Sorry Oguz and Mladen was meaning to say they were originally free indicator and renamed and sold under other names "Perfect Trend lines" and "NeuroTrend" to name a couple and if memory serves me right those versions repainted, the one you posted doesn't repaint.

mladen:

oguz

The indicator you attached does not repaint (that is the non-repainting version)

In any case, since it needs code update to be new metatrader 4 compatible, here is the upgraded version too : ptl_2_1__alerts.mq4

Dear Mladen

just to clarify about "ptl" indicator, I have already another one of your version ptl 2.03 & alerts nmc.mq4, my inquiry is : should the I replaced with the one you just updated her "ptl 2_1 + alerts.mq4" or

Also I would appreciate if you may add arrowonfirstbar option

Thanks

mrtools:
Sorry Oguz and Mladen was meaning to say they were originally free indicator and renamed and sold under other names "Perfect Trend lines" and "NeuroTrend" to name a couple and if memory serves me right those versions repainted, the one you posted doesn't repaint.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

with a bit excuse to my seniors,here is an other version by MRTOOLS with mtf,

regards

ptl_2.03_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: