• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 490

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:
Sorry Oguz and Mladen was meaning to say they were originally free indicator and renamed and sold under other names "Perfect Trend lines" and "NeuroTrend" to name a couple and if memory serves me right those versions repainted, the one you posted doesn't repaint.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

with a bit excuse to my seniors,here is an other version by MRTOOLS with mtf,

regards

ptl_2.03_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Dear Mladen

just to clarify about "ptl" indicator, I have already another one of your version ptl 2.03 & alerts nmc.mq4, my inquiry is : should the I replaced with the one you just updated her "ptl 2_1 + alerts.mq4" or

Also I would appreciate if you may add arrowonfirstbar option

Thanks

Any of the two can be used

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Any of the two can be used

ok, thanks

Is it possible to add arrowonfirst bar option?

camisa
camisa  
mladen:
here is the upgraded version too : ptl_2_1__alerts.mq4

add the usual price options please

nurlan
nurlan  

Dear Mladen or Mrtools!

Could you be so kind to add alert and arrows on line crossings in this indicator?

Ahmet
Ahmet  

Deleted...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
camisa:
add the usual price options please

camisa

That indicatyor uses fixed close, high and low prices. That can not be changed without substantial change of the indicator itself

Ahmet
Ahmet  
mladen:

oguz

The indicator you attached does not repaint (that is the non-repainting version)

In any case, since it needs code update to be new metatrader 4 compatible, here is the upgraded version too : ptl_2_1__alerts.mq4

Hi mladen

I'm affaraid i ask you a question...

Are you sure "not repaint" this indicator? (ptl 2_1 + alerts.mq4)

Cause i'm repaint test it in visual mode (M1 time frame) and i saw green balls are flashed

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:

Dear Mladen

just to clarify about "ptl" indicator, I have already another one of your version ptl 2.03 & alerts nmc.mq4, my inquiry is : should the I replaced with the one you just updated her "ptl 2_1 + alerts.mq4" or

Also I would appreciate if you may add arrowonfirstbar option

Thanks

Talaat E., added the arrows on first option.

ptl_2.04_alerts.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Nurlan:
Dear Mladen or Mrtools! Could you be so kind to add alert and arrows on line crossings in this indicator?

Nurlan, which line crossings did you have in mind?