Bulletproof - page 46

PS: if you still want to limit the number of bars displayed on chart for that indicators, declare external parameter named BarsToCount and change line 78 to this :

int limit=MathMin(MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1),BarsToCount);

But that is a specific solution for that indicator (not each indicator is written the same way) so for some other indicators the solution would probably be different. All in all, the solution is in code (there is no other way to limit the number of bars displayed by the indicator using metatrader 4)

PS: for that indicator, due to reasons explained in the previous post, it will not speed up the calculation when new ticks are coming in since there is nothing to speed up

Hello

I was looking in this thread and a I saw a promising indicator Leledc-SsrcColor.mq4

that you can find in this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284/page10

This is the final, final .final version of this indicator posted in this thread, and supposedly it didn't repaint but I found some repaint issues, very few I admit, and some refresh problems, its visable in the attachment below.

Is it possible for someone fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Demos6:
Hello

I was looking in this thread and a I saw a promising indicator Leledc-SsrcColor.mq4

This is the final, final .final version of this indicator posted in this thread, and supposedly it didn't repaint but I found some repaint issues, very few I admit, and some refresh problems, its visable in the attachment below.

Thank you in advance.

This version will solve the problems with colors you are having (it is a fixed "color" version") As of "final" version - the way ot is written can not make it not repaint the colors due to a lack of buffers (it is alaready using 8 buffers)

mladen:
This version will solve the problems with colors you are having (it is a fixed "color" version") As of "final" version - the way ot is written can not make it not repaint the colors due to a lack of buffers (it is alaready using 8 buffers)

The first fast tests I did, show me that some repainting issues, where refresh issues, but I will test the indicator more detailed tomorrow.

Thanks you for your time and work.

Demos6:
The first fast tests I did, show me that some repainting issues, where refresh issues, but I will test the indicator more detailed tomorrow. Thanks you for your time and work.

Colors are not going to be changed and cases you had are not going to happen

As of repainting : I did not alter the way it is calculated

I just tested again and looked at the times that I wrote down yesterday and thought that repainted ( I was tired) and it seems that doesn't repaint. For what i saw I don't think that this indicator repaints (and if repaints is very few times, very few)

Thanks again Mladen

mladen:

is it possible to add an alert for every color change?

blackjack2k:
is it possible to add an alert for every color change?

Blackjack2k, added the alerts on color change.

Demos6:
Hello

Thank you in advance.

Nice chart.

Pava's thread & good old Pava is missing. Wherefore Art Thou. LOL

Reason: