Requests & Ideas - page 496

mladen:

Here is an upgraded and updated Donchian channel : donchian_channel_3_1.mq4

Thank's you sir mladen

if can you manage your time please update to the DZ Oma with the slope color dan MTF or maybe upgrated to

NK Trade:

Thank's you sir mladen

if can you manage your time please update to the DZ Oma with the slope color dan MTF or maybe upgrated to

Here is a version with color change on oma slope change : dynamic_zone_pa_one_more_average__alerts_2_1.mq4

mladen:

Here is a version with color change on oma slope change : dynamic_zone_pa_one_more_average__alerts_2_1.mq4

Thank's very much sir,

skc321:

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

can you guys please convert ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4 to Histo version with regular alert (Arrow and vertical line) added to it

Thanks

SKC321

Hey Mladen,

I just wanted to request you that when ever you find time please look into my request please for converting ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4to Histo version with regular alert (Arrow and vertical line) added to it

Thought my request might be lost in today's posting, so re-requested again. Sorry if this has caused duplicate request

Thanks

SKC321

skc321:

Hey Mladen,

I just wanted to request you that when ever you find time please look into my request please for converting ptl 2.05 alerts.mq4to Histo version with regular alert (Arrow and vertical line) added to it

Thought my request might be lost in today's posting, so re-requested again. Sorry if this has caused duplicate request

Thanks

SKC321

skc321

That can be made, but I think that in the case of making it a simple histogram that particular indicator is going to lose a lot (even if it is made as a 3 state histogram) - all the options that are available now, will simply be lost, and visual estimation is going to be unavailable. I suggest that we skip converting to histogram this particular indicator

mladen:

skc321

That can be made, but I think that in the case of making it a simple histogram that particular indicator is going to lose a lot (even if it is made as a 3 state histogram) - all the options that are available now, will simply be lost, and visual estimation is going to be unavailable. I suggest that we skip converting to histogram this particular indicator

is there a simplified version if ptl?

Nurlan:
Dear Mrtools! It is possible to add alert on all arrows?

Nurlan, added the alerts.

t3_adaptive_absolutestrength_2_arrows__alerts.ex4

Thank you for your kindness Mrtools!!!

mladen:

skc321

Hey Mladen,

I appreciate your advice, However I am experimenting few thing and would like to have this indicator in Histo version, I just like to request you to please manage some time for this please

Thanks

SKC

Hello Mr. Mladen and Mr. Tools,

I found this DMI meter that pretty much does what I want except I would like to use this other Smoothed ADX indicator calculation instead of the original Wilder's version and in addition, I would like for it to alert when the selected timeframes DMI levels go over the 20 level signifying a trend is in place. This would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: