Requests & Ideas - page 487

Hello TSD members,

Here is something that i found very interisting, some food for the thought , I have been searching for something like this for some time now,

but did not find anything simmilar yet,,..,maybe someone of you could help me or direct me.

Here is the idea on the picture below:

There is the normal 5mn chart (grey candles), and below it, each candle is a 1 hour candle, but updating every 5 minutes.

( green when Close > Open and red for Close < Open )

So to clarify:

- the open is the opening price 60 minutes ago

- the high is the highest of the last 60 minutes

- the low is the lowest low of the last 60 minutes

- the close is the same as the 5 min charts:

Here is another example;

There is one candlestick per minute. But each candlestick does not plot minute data, it plots the OHLC for the past hour. So, in a way, it is a rolling H1 chart.

Is there a way this could be coded in the indicator, or does something simmilar already exists here on TSD.

Indicator like that ploting a chart in its way could be very useful for entries on the smaller time frames with a clearer picture of 1H time frame.

Hmmm..please let me know what you think.

Kindly!

hello all,

I am looking for an indicator that:

1. draws a trendline touching two consecutive swing lows (trendline plotted as "ray")

2.and gives a signal when the trendline is touched for the third time

Best regards,

leppozdrav:

Hello TSD members,

Here is something that i found very interisting, some food for the thought , I have been searching for something like this for some time now,

but did not find anything simmilar yet,,..,maybe someone of you could help me or direct me.

Here is the idea on the picture below:

There is the normal 5mn chart (grey candles), and below it, each candle is a 1 hour candle, but updating every 5 minutes.

( green when Close > Open and red for Close < Open )

So to clarify:

- the open is the opening price 60 minutes ago

- the high is the highest of the last 60 minutes

- the low is the lowest low of the last 60 minutes

- the close is the same as the 5 min charts:

Here is another example;

There is one candlestick per minute. But each candlestick does not plot minute data, it plots the OHLC for the past hour. So, in a way, it is a rolling H1 chart.

Is there a way this could be coded in the indicator, or does something simmilar already exists here on TSD.

Indicator like that ploting a chart in its way could be very useful for entries on the smaller time frames with a clearer picture of 1H time frame.

Hmmm..please let me know what you think.

Kindly!

You mean something like this?: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page310 - scroll a bit down or up for more information.

dasssi:
hello all,

I am looking for an indicator that:

1. draws a trendline touching two consecutive swing lows (trendline plotted as "ray")

2.and gives a signal when the trendline is touched for the third time

Best regards,

Search for TL alert or line alert, something like that and do it like the pros and draw your TLs for your own. It is very easy, trust me. Otherwise you will have a lot of false signals. BTW, TLs are valid after three touches and look for false break outs and where price goes back without touching. That's why TL indis are useless, forex isn't signal processing.

Hello TSD! dear mladen or mr.tools, is it possible to add Shift option in the TMA of this rsx? great indicator! thanx in advance...

rsx_ma_tma_asym.mq4

Files:

nevar:

Mladen,

This can be tricky:Is it possible to replace the prediction of raw data with prediction of HighLow Jurik activator double smooth innearest neigbour indicator ?

Mladen,

Is this viable?Is it possible for you to do this?

nevar:

Mladen,

Is this viable?Is it possible for you to do this?

nevar

Due to the nature of the high low activator (it is having 2 states, not 1) it would produce completely illogical results in this combination (past values would be used as if there is only one type of data while that is not true)

Alex Demo:
Hello TSD! dear mladen or mr.tools, is it possible to add Shift option in the TMA of this rsx? great indicator! thanx in advance... rsx_ma_tma_asym.mq4

Alex Demo

Try it out now : rsx_ma_tma_asym_1_1.mq4

Files:

Thank you Mr. Tools.

Can we have different prices (0-6) for upper band and lower band. So the inputs tab goes like

Upband Price

Lowband Price

Atr Length

Kv

This will be the last modification i would ask for regarding this indicator. Thank you as always.

mandagozu81:

Mandagozu81, removed the moneyrisk and hard coded the moneyrisk setting at 1.0.

volty_channel_stop_simple_2.mq4

mladen:

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_3.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

plz needs your kind favor for adding shift option in the said GG Time indi,already requested but stop repeating due to a lot of your creative work,

regards.

gg-timebox_1_3.mq4

Files:
Reason: