Requests & Ideas - page 497

ericgellasch
ericgellasch  

Hello Mr. Mladen and Mr. Tools,

I found this DMI meter that pretty much does what I want except I would like to use this other Smoothed ADX indicator calculation instead of the original Wilder's version and in addition, I would like for it to alert when the selected timeframes DMI levels go over the 20 level signifying a trend is in place. This would be greatly appreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen

Thank you,my last request can you add coloring to up and down values(nrp)?

nevar

Checking some issues it has (for example, when the time frame is changed, sometimes it does not display values, or the values are wrong). As soon as I find the errors, then the color changes will be made too

Ahmet
Ahmet  

Hi, @mladen

Can you made histo version this indicator?

Thank you...

nevar
nevar  
mladen:

nevar

Checking some issues it has (for example, when the time frame is changed, sometimes it does not display values, or the values are wrong). As soon as I find the errors, then the color changes will be made too

Thank you very much.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Do anyone of my lovely members of tsd have an indicator that creates 2 lines , one above price and one below price that have a set distance from each other and that they cant break that distance no matter what ( they cant get bigger or smaller ) but they still follow the price at all times . like the picute i have attached this post . that would mean everything to me if you responded to this with all of you ides .

My idea with this is to make both lines high / low price so they follow the price at all times as long as it touches one of the bands and the other line will follow as a cute puppy .

That will mean that you always will be on the price and if it goes agains you , you only going to loose the pips which is on the distance of the lines .

I need more brains with this , lets create something incredible !

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
timmyhanke:
Do anyone of my lovely members of tsd have an indicator that creates 2 lines , one above price and one below price that have a set distance from each other and that they cant break that distance no matter what ( they cant get bigger or smaller ) but they still follow the price at all times . like the picute i have attached this post . that would mean everything to me if you responded to this with all of you ides .

My idea with this is to make both lines high / low price so they follow the price at all times as long as it touches one of the bands and the other line will follow as a cute puppy .

That will mean that you always will be on the price and if it goes agains you , you only going to loose the pips which is on the distance of the lines .

honey man,but you did not showed any example for puppy lines in the picture,

Files:
1_8.png 36 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:

Timmyhanke, maybe something like thishttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174756/page32

krelian99
krelian99  

Puppy-line or papillon? Timmy, isn't right that the concept of renko charts?

nurlan
nurlan  

Hi Mrtools!

Please help with the next indicator - whether it is possible to transfer alerts on the chart in a separate window?

Sorry for my English

I hope you understand me

Files:
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
krelian99:
Puppy-line or papillon? Timmy, isn't right that the concept of renko charts?

Sure its the concept of renko , if renko chart would work as it should haha ;D its even the concept of most indicators , i noticed that its a good thing to always follow price like an annoying child asking were it will go .

and with 2 bands /ines it will work on alert on current alerts , and that my friend is a winning concept !