Requests & Ideas - page 499

Nurlan:
Hi Mrtools!

Please help with the next indicator - whether it is possible to transfer alerts on the chart in a separate window?

Sorry for my English

I hope you understand me

Hi Nurlan,would need the original source code, the mq4 that was posted is a decompiled version.

mntiwana:

Krelian,

yes,renko is a way for to satisfy this of our friend but he seems crazy since long for to control price as he wants.

regards

its called perfection since i always se the 1000 pip everyday but since the price moves along with it it messes up which band the price hits and alerts on , so i have studied what needed to be done so it always alerts on the right band and dont try to predict were the market will go but just ride along the price and let the market give it as much winning it wants to .

It sounds as Timmy wants to take the dog (here the price) for a walk, but the price controlls him. I like my metaphor 'flight of the swallow' more

timmyhanke:
its called perfection since i always se the 1000 pip everyday but since the price moves along with it it messes up which band the price hits and alerts on , so i have studied what needed to be done so it always alerts on the right band and dont try to predict were the market will go but just ride along the price and let the market give it as much winning it wants to .

may be this help you.lol

the price is riding on bands.

Files:
1_11.png  33 kb

This is actually a nice combo, NasT.

krelian99:
This is actually a nice combo, NasT.

Dear man,but think of this timmy,at last what he want,strange,if he want turn every thing toward him,not willing to leave a penny on table for other,so we must be jealous of him.

The swallow is tamed but we're too late.

mntiwana:

may be this help you.lol

the price is riding on bands.

I have to agree : good combination you have there

mrtools:
Hi Nurlan,would need the original source code, the mq4 that was posted is a decompiled version.

Ok,Thank you for your prompt answer

NasT, it reminds me of something very old school

Files:
pacman.png  85 kb
Reason: