Requests & Ideas - page 612

Hello Mladen !! Indicator has a bug, it deletes all objects on the screen on time frame change. Could you please fix it?

Files:

jair:

Hello Mladen !! Indicator has a bug, it deletes all objects on the screen on time frame change. Could you please fix it?

jair

Try it out now

Files:

Tks Very Much!! Perfect now!

mladen:

jair

Try it out now

hello sir!what's about this #6111

saad007:
hello sir!what's about this #6111
As you already know. I can not change ex4 file. Sorry

mladen:
As you already know. I can not change ex4 file. Sorry

Oh!I thought it was an old ex4 which can be coded.I am attaching another indicator.Add showonlysymbolonchart option to this and if possible make it mtf.

Kind regards

Files:
CCFp.mq4  18 kb
CCFp.ex4  32 kb

saad007:

Oh!I thought it was an old ex4 which can be coded.I am attaching another indicator.Add showonlysymbolonchart option to this and if possible make it mtf.

Kind regards

Not even old ex4 could be done without decompiling, and decompiling is the last thing I would do (to anybody)

As of ccfp : you already have multi time frame ccfp posted at this forum. Attaching just one version

mladen:

Not even old ex4 could be done without decompiling, and decompiling is the last thing I would do (to anybody)

As of ccfp : you already have multi time frame ccfp posted at this forum. Attaching just one version

I have also ccfp mtf 3 alerts 2.04.But it's not same like ccfp.I can't adjust settings.What settings should i use to look like ccfp?

saad007:

I have also ccfp mtf 3 alerts 2.04.But it's not same like ccfp.I can't adjust settings.What settings should i use to look like ccfp?

Use this (set the compositeMa parameter to true)

i need these indicators someone know name of these indicators ?

Reason: