Requests & Ideas - page 296

So 2 states (above and below zero) are fine right?

mandagozu81:
Thank you to point out Mladen. I also forgot. I only want 2 states actually (green above zero, red below zero). So i think it is best to make the velocity macd histogram to have only one type of green (above zero) and only one type of red (below zero) histograms.

mandagozu81:

mandagozu81

Yes, that will be just fine

It will be made using 2 states

Hi Mladen,

The attached two candle overlay indicators don't work with build 600 of MT4. Can you please modify them to make them work with build 600 ?

Thanks in advance

Files:

mladen:
rayphua Frankly I do not like the 2 indicators ideas (too much risk of it not functioning OK). Will try to come to some acceptable solution

Hi Mladen, did you manage to think of a solution?

mandagozu81:

mandagozu81

This is the velocity macd histo version with unlimited number of velocity macd values combined into a single value : velocity_macd_summed_histo_unlimited.mq4

pooh123:
Hi Mladen,

The attached two candle overlay indicators don't work with build 600 of MT4. Can you please modify them to make them work with build 600 ?

Thanks in advance

Pooh

Why don't you use this one instead : custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_1.02.mq4

PS: do not use big number of candles for max candles on chart. New metatrader 4 goes bananas when there is a lot of objects on chart (and is capable of freezing in those cases)

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, did you manage to think of a solution?

rayphua

First solution that came in mind was to make objects. But this new metatrader 4 is a disaster when it comes to objects and it would just cause problems instead of giving usable information, so that solution is out of the question now

Dear Mladen,

Do you know if supertrend_nrp_new.ex4 is new meta friendly ?

Files:

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, Do you know if supertrend_nrp_new.ex4 is new meta friendly ?

rosalieone

Yes, it has only one warning in compilation which is completely bening, s it is safe to be used with new metatrader 4

Thank you !