Please fix this indicator or EA - page 147

Handymansg:
Somebody please help fix this COG indi please, it does not draw on the chart anymore after MT4 update and I don't know what went wrong????

center_of_gravity.mq4

Thank you in advance.

Handymansg

This is how it looks like on my terminal without any change in code at all (the one compiler warning can be ignored - it is a completely benign warning) :

Files:
cg.gif  75 kb

mladen:
Handymansg This is how it looks like on my terminal without any change in code at all (the one compiler warning can be ignored - it is a completely benign warning) :

Thank you mladen, sorry my bad, just found out where went wrong. Sorry to trouble you guys.

fiboclac31. mq4

hi , i alway use this indicator as a fibo, but i dont like this indicator because it appearing my account number and my name on the top left. can someone help me to hiding all the particular on that the top left my chart. i want that area empty at all.

i cant attach that indicator because no attachment button on this quick reply column. really hope someone help me. thank you

Files:

goldblack7:
fiboclac31. mq4

hi , i alway use this indicator as a fibo, but i dont like this indicator because it appearing my account number and my name on the top left. can someone help me to hiding all the particular on that the top left my chart. i want that area empty at all.

i cant attach that indicator because no attachment button on this quick reply column. really hope someone help me. thank you

You have to find whee the Comment() function writes out that info on your chart

Mladen I need your great help again

The Tarzan indicator that you made to work on 600 unfortunately does repaint. I am using two other indicators. Super Trend Hull & alerts which I think is one of yours, I am sure I have seen a NRP version of this but in doing a search can’t find it

Trendsentry which is old indicator 2009 which I found was rebuilt from Cliff Hanger is a repaints, I not been able to find any information on cliff hanger

The question if you could take a look at these indicator to see if there is any way to reduce the repainting, even to the point of only updating just before candle closes would be better. These last two indicators work well together, or can you recommend any other indicator to give similar results that are NRP

Thank you for your wonderful service and time and it is good seeing indicators now with MNC and NRP after the name of indicator

condor599776:

Mladen I need your great help again

The Tarzan indicator that you made to work on 600 unfortunately does repaint. I am using two other indicators. Super Trend Hull & alerts which I think is one of yours, I am sure I have seen a NRP version of this but in doing a search can’t find it

Trendsentry which is old indicator 2009 which I found was rebuilt from Cliff Hanger is a repaints, I not been able to find any information on cliff hanger

The question if you could take a look at these indicator to see if there is any way to reduce the repainting, even to the point of only updating just before candle closes would be better. These last two indicators work well together, or can you recommend any other indicator to give similar results that are NRP

Thank you for your wonderful service and time and it is good seeing indicators now with MNC and NRP after the name of indicator

condor599776

Super trend Hull does not repaint

Neither does "tarzan" indicator (repaint). If you use it in multi time frame mode it has to update all the bars of the higher time frame in order to avoid repainting (that is a matter that is clarified long time ago and if a multi time frame indicator does not update all the bars belonging to the higher time frame bar, only in that case you have a repainting, otherwise that is a normal multi time frame behavior - not repainting)

Trendsentry is just another renamed version of solar wind - use correctly coded Ehlers fisher transform instead of that indicator

Hi Mladen

Thank you for reply and information

both Tarzan and super trend I have, doesn't have a input for Multi time frame mod

The only input is current time frame These are the attached ones

I have found the Ehlers page on TSD

Are you able o send the ones you refer to please

Thank you

condor599776:
Hi Mladen

Thank you for reply and information

both Tarzan and super trend I have, doesn't have a input for Multi time frame mod

The only input is current time frame These are the attached ones

I have found the Ehlers page on TSD

Are you able o send the ones you refer to please

Thank you

condor599776

"Tarzan" from this post (made at your request) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general is a multi time frame indicator (I believe you were referring to that version since that is the version I made nmc)

The super trend that you attached to your post is also a multi time frame indicator. And it does not repaint

Hi Mladen

Thank you for the reply above, am I correct in thinking that the indictors will not repaint once the bar is closed but may repaint during the bar time.

can you please make Elders impulse candle colour work on new builds mt4

Thank you for your wonderful information and service

condor599776:
Hi Mladen

Thank you for the reply above, am I correct in thinking that the indictors will not repaint once the bar is closed but may repaint during the bar time.

can you please make Elders impulse candle colour work on new builds mt4

Thank you for your wonderful information and service

condor599776

This is how that indicator looks like on my terminal without any code changes (build 745) :

It does not use any custom indicators either, so it should work OK

As of repainting : while the bar is still opened, it is normal that any indicator changes its value. Only if the value of a closed bar is changed then it is called repainting/recalculating

Files:
ei.gif  74 kb
Reason: