My best indicator

Hi,

My best indicator (see here) is having 2 bugs, can anybody please help me to fix it ?

One is that each time is loaded one of the color's width is defaulted to 3 and I have to manualy changing it to 1 all the time.

Second and more important is that when I zoom in the chart the indicator is losing the grafic sense and it's not readable anymore.

Thank you, Val.

Val:
Hi,

My best indicator (see attachment) is having 2 bugs, can anybody please help me to fix it ?

One is that each time is loaded one of the color's width is defaulted to 3 and I have to manualy changing it to 1 all the time.

Second and more important is that when I zoom in the chart the indicator is losing the grafic sense and it's not readable anymore.

Thank you, Val.

Val, we have a lot of Woodies here

It will help, may be.

there is no other like this !

Hi newdigital !

Before posting my request I did check all the CCIs available on this website and there is no other colored double CCI like this one. If any programmer can help to improve please do it.

Again, is defaulting a color to width 3 (I want all of them to 1 ) and is losing the grafic when zooming 2-3 time. Thank you very much. Val

int init()

{

//---- indicators

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexBuffer(0,FastWoodieCCI);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexBuffer(1,SlowWoodieCCI);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexBuffer(2,HistoWoodieCCI);

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexBuffer(3,HistoRed);

SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexBuffer(4,HistoBlue);

IndicatorShortName("ColouredWoodiesCCI("+A_period+","+B_period+")");

//----

return(0);

}

just open the MQl editor(Tools-> Metaquotes language Editor), and find and replace the code above in your indicator...

i could have posted the entire indicator, but might aswell learn to help yourself

this woodie CCi is the same as most couloured CCi out there... do your homework better

got it

thank you. if you find a solution for the zoom in problem that will be great. Val

Reason: