Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 43

Thanks mladen, a true masterpiece.

Cheers, Snow.

Thanks for everything here Mladen, even though i dont use Dynamic Zone Stuff. It's been wonderful the things you've done for this forum. Really appreciate it.

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

is it possible to make an Ea from this indicator?Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows

First I apologize if I'm repeating things that have been here but not quite clear to me the method has in wich trader dinamic_ cb_ s_ sa norm indicator produce the signals.

i can see two kinds oa signals the arrow and the dots.

I read the article and towns beginning R. forum really understand the basis Bbgioni algorithm.

The translation was made by google translate

dasssi:
is it possible to make an Ea from this indicator?Traders Dynamic Cb_ssa norm Index-alerts+arrows

Dasssi, it is possible to make an Ea from this indicator but due to the recalculating nature of SSA not a good idea.

dasssi:
First I apologize if I'm repeating things that have been here but not quite clear to me the method has in wich trader dinamic_ cb_ s_ sa norm indicator produce the signals.

i can see two kinds oa signals the arrow and the dots.

I read the article and towns beginning R. forum really understand the basis Bbgioni algorithm.

The translation was made by google translate

The arrows and dots are made when the ssa crosses the ssa signal line and or when the ssa crosses zero.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Description of the indicator was indeed written it recalalculte but when I trade it in demo he showed good results. I trade with real money with beautiful results. I must say iam trying to trade for almost a year with bad results. I spent a lot of money on the mentors', trading signals and robots just losing every time...

Since I tried to trade with this indicator i begun to earn some money Not much but earn something. And almost by myself (with your help of course Mr. malden of course)

So I was thinking to make it a robot ..

can you make the robot. i will try it and will send you thr result...

dasssi:
mrtools:
Dasssi, it is possible to make an Ea from this indicator but due to the recalculating nature of SSA not a good idea.

Dasssi,

mrtools is correct. SSA does 'recalculate' and so signals could change "on the fly".

This basically means that the indicator could give a buy signal but due to recalculations, this signal might become invalid on the same bar, a bar later or even several bars later. But in the meantime, the EA would already have traded on that signal....and could cost you profit.

For more information about 'recalculating' or 'repainting' indicators, see this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182537

Cheers, Snow.

mladen:
Dynamic zone CCI

Since all the trading ways and systems I saw that are using CCI also depend greatly on zero line cross, I wander what would Woodie say on this one

Parameters :
CciLength- period to calculate the CCI for

CciPrice - price to use for the CCI (remember that the original CCI is calculated exclusively on typical (High+Low+Close)/3 price)

DzSmooth- period to smooth the CCI
Smoothing used here is the double smoothed EMA. I decided to use it for its speed and low lag. Zemansky and Stendahl used a predecessor of JMA in their RINA system, but I decided to use the double smoothed EMA. See the picture for comparison of JMA (red) and double smoothed EMA (blue). Even if JMA is somewhat "faster" on peaks, it overshoots and in periods after peaks it effectively lags, and that is the reason for not choosing it

If you want to turn the smoothing off, set this parameter to less than 2

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zoneDzStartBuyProbability- probability for buy zoneDzStartSellProbability- probability for sell zone
______________________________ PS: dynamicZone.dll for the dll version can be downloaded from the post #1 of this thread

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for this wonderful indicator! Is it possible to create a histogram version based on the rsi zero cross? If the candle closes higher than 0 – green bar and if <0 – red bar in the histogram.

Thank you so much!!

edit: dll version please

Dynamic zone CCI histo

Cyrus7:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for this wonderful indicator! Is it possible to create a histogram version based on the rsi zero cross? If the candle closes higher than 0 – green bar and if <0 – red bar in the histogram.

Thank you so much!!

edit: dll version please

Cyrus7

Here you go Made it with 4 states - see the attached picture and I think that all will be clear how are the states colored. When cci values are within the zone, lines are thinner. When they break out the lines are thicker. That way it is possible to determine the cci value compared to dynamic levels and dynamic zero line more precisely

Reason: