this is not a request for an indicator but maybe someone could explain how to read this indicator/histogram?!
in other words: what does qqe tells me?
1. If the green line is above the gray line trend is down.
2. If the green line is bellow the gray line trend is up.
3. If histogram line is red the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is less then the level defined and the trend is defined from points 1 and 2
4. If histogram line is green the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is greater then the level defined and the trend is defined from points 1 and 2
5. If histogram line is yellow the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is between the defined level values and is considered as "not yet defined trend"
Can you add an alert when the signal line is crossed for the following indi? Thanks again!
Rayphua, from what I can see in the code that is how the alerts are set up now.
Thanks Mr Tools for looking into this and for the confirmation.
Help with EA
First apologies for my English.
I would like any of the teachers I explain this EA programmers and their parameters.
Thank you very much in advance.
A hug, Hermo.
That is a decompiled code. I told in more than one occasion that I don't use decompiled code
I have not read, English is not my language and I find it hard to follow some threads.
Anyway all I have is attached in. Ex4.
It would be worth that.
Best regards. Hermo
I repeat my apologies.
I am sorry too
Hi Mladen, I'm revisiting my earlier request where I asked if SuperTrend and MACD could be combined. You had mentioned that they work on different sets of values.
I would like to know if Blau's TVI and Supertrend can be combined into one indicator. I attached the iMacdAtr indicator pic again for your perusal as well as Blau's TVI2.
If again this is not possible, can you perhaps advise what is possible then and how the above was done. Thanks Mladen.