Requests & Ideas - page 199

cyrus7at
cyrus7at  

this is not a request for an indicator but maybe someone could explain how to read this indicator/histogram?!

thanks guys!

in other words: what does qqe tells me?

Files:
image.jpg 73 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Cyrus7:
this is not a request for an indicator but maybe someone could explain how to read this indicator/histogram?!

thanks guys!

in other words: what does qqe tells me?

Cyrus7

1. If the green line is above the gray line trend is down.

2. If the green line is bellow the gray line trend is up.

3. If histogram line is red the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is less then the level defined and the trend is defined from points 1 and 2

4. If histogram line is green the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is greater then the level defined and the trend is defined from points 1 and 2

5. If histogram line is yellow the value of the smoothed RSI (QQE) is between the defined level values and is considered as "not yet defined trend"

RWP
RWP  

Hi Mladen,

Can you add an alert when the signal line is crossed for the following indi? Thanks again!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen, Can you add an alert when the signal line is crossed for the following indi? Thanks again!

Rayphua, from what I can see in the code that is how the alerts are set up now.

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, from what I can see in the code that is how the alerts are set up now.

Thanks Mr Tools for looking into this and for the confirmation.

Hermo
Hermo  

Help with EA

Good afternoon:

First apologies for my English.

I would like any of the teachers I explain this EA programmers and their parameters.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug, Hermo.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Hermo:
Good afternoon:

First apologies for my English.

I would like any of the teachers I explain this EA programmers and their parameters.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug, Hermo.

Hermo

That is a decompiled code. I told in more than one occasion that I don't use decompiled code

Hermo
Hermo  
mladen:
Hermo That is a decompiled code. I told in more than one occasion that I don't use decompiled code

Sorry mladen:

I have not read, English is not my language and I find it hard to follow some threads.

Anyway all I have is attached in. Ex4.

It would be worth that.

Best regards. Hermo

I repeat my apologies.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Hermo:
Sorry mladen:

I have not read, English is not my language and I find it hard to follow some threads.

Anyway all I have is attached in. Ex4.

It would be worth that.

Best regards. Hermo

I repeat my apologies.

I am sorry too

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Super trend and MACD are "working" in completely different set of values, hence you can not combine the 2.

Hi Mladen, I'm revisiting my earlier request where I asked if SuperTrend and MACD could be combined. You had mentioned that they work on different sets of values.

I would like to know if Blau's TVI and Supertrend can be combined into one indicator. I attached the iMacdAtr indicator pic again for your perusal as well as Blau's TVI2.

If again this is not possible, can you perhaps advise what is possible then and how the above was done. Thanks Mladen.