Elite indicators :) - page 568

Hiya Valeo,

I made such a version a while ago, with all kinds of different line options (diff crossings). It works nicely.

Allow me to dig it up and post here.

Cheers, Snow

EDIT: found it, but its a TDI RSX.

Goeidag Valeo,

Try this one. This is an RSX TDI "fully loaded" with options. I have studied the TDI extensively and personally prefer the RSX over the regular RSI due to some smoothing while not losing speed. The RSX seems to nicely eliminate some false signals.

This version allows you to have it draw lines at just about every thinkable crossing in the TDI:

Here's how this looks with draw lines set for Option 5 (Baseline crossing) and showing divergences (this can also be turned on/off in settings).

Alternatively, instead of using lines you can also show arrows on the main chart.

It also has alerts and is MTF. Like I said: fully loaded.

Perhaps this can be of good use to you.

Cheers, Snow

Snow, you are a star. I actually prefer the RSX.

Thanks so much.

Will keep you posted.

Hartelijk dank.

mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Would it be possible to code the following indicator as how you had coded for me for the earlier Flat Trend indicator, to reflect on the main chart as well? Thank you so much in advance.

Files:

rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools, Would it be possible to code the following indicator as how you had coded for me for the earlier Flat Trend indicator, to reflect on the main chart as well? Thank you so much in advance.

rayphua

Use any super trend indicator that is using ATR only (not CCI) that is already on chart version since you are are going to get the values of that super trend. Here is a comparison of the super trend of the first post of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and the XTape version when parameters are set to same (4 and 1 in this case). As you can see they are the same. Also, multi time frame versions of that super trend on chart already exist (one that you can use is this one : supertrend averages & alerts.mq4 and you will get the same results (without repainting) if you set the parameters to 1,0,4,4,1)

Files:
super_trend.png  41 kb

mladen:
rayphua Use any super trend indicator that is using ATR only (not CCI) that is already on chart version since you are are going to get the values of that super trend. Here is a comparison of the super trend of the first post of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and the XTape version when parameters are set to same (4 and 1 in this case). As you can see they are the same. Also, multi time frame versions of that super trend on chart already exist (one that you can use is this one : supertrend averages & alerts.mq4 and you will get the same results (without repainting) if you set the parameters to 1,0,4,4,1)

Hi Mladen, thanks for replying so quickly. Perhaps I could have made myself clearer, what I was looking to have was to have the SuperXTape version done in the similar manner as how you did my earlier request, where it colored the entire background of the price chart. Would be great if you could look into it, thanks again!

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, thanks for replying so quickly. Perhaps I could have made myself clearer, what I was looking to have was to have the SuperXTape version done in the similar manner as how you did my earlier request, where it colored the entire background of the price chart. Would be great if you could look into it, thanks again!

rayphua

The it is this one. It is made to draw on chart. What you have to take care of is to set the "Chart on foreground" in chart properties (like on the picture) in order to see the price (or bars or candles)

mladen:
rayphua The it is this one. It is made to draw on chart. What you have to take care of is to set the "Chart on foreground" in chart properties (like on the picture) in order to see the price (or bars or candles)

Once again, thank you Mladen!

mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Mladen or Mr. Tools, revisiting the Flat Trend Macd Zones indicator... With the current indicator, it is not possible knowing when the averages and signal crosses each other so it's hard to anticipate. Would it be possible to show the ups, the downs, and the flats, in 1) MACD histogram version of this indicator as an indicator in a seperate window, and using 2) the averages as lines crossing each other on the main price chart?

Please help, thanks again in advance.

well it works, thank you!

Reason: