I hope you have been well and are prospering from the market.
Would it be possible to create a MTF version of Smoothed FX correlator 1.01? I would like to place multiple instances of the indicator on the same chart.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to review my request.
Here is a multi time frame version of FX correlator indicator
Hi Mladen, can you add a signal line or average line like you do with some of the indicators, plus the usual alerts, etc. Thanks!
Here you go
Signal line added as well as alerts on a signal to tvi value crosses
Thank you sir!
I am using the PTL 2 & alerts indicator made by Mr. mladen
is it possible to make an EA base on this indicator?
Please see the attached two indicators, (1) BlauErgodicTviMtf and (2) OmaMacdMtf. I have the following request:
1. Was wondering since it is supposed to measure tick activity, was wondering if a One More Average version of it can be used, if yes, would you be able to come up with a OMA version?
2. Alert at the histogram cross of the signal line AND alert at the cross of the zeroline.
3. Signal line to have seperate color coding for up and down average.
1. Alert at the histogram cross of the signal line AND alert at the cross of the zeroline.
2. Signal line to have seperate color coding for up and down average.
Thank you Mladen, sorry for the trouble.
This is the file 2. Now you have 3 possible separate alerts : on slope change, on zero line cross and on signal line cross. As far as additional colors for signal line : sorry, but it can not be done due to lack of buffers that could be used for that
Try this version if one more average Blau ergodic tvi (coloring for signal line can not be made non-repainting multi color for the same reason as the previous)
Mladen, many thanks for your time on the two new indicators. Two issues I have...
1. Oma Blau Ergodic TVI - Was trying to fit the settings to something more similar to the original Blau Ergodic TVI as well as to the chart movement but I have some difficulties, this Oma version curves are more extreme. I'm not sure now if using Oma as a speedier and more adaptable average would be an enhancement as a TVI indicator, both with the original Blau as well as TVI2 (another indicator within the forums). Your thoughts?
2. I looked at the buffers, the two new indicators both use 6 buffers, and since there is already one buffer being used for the signal line, wouldn't we just require one more buffer? Sorry, I absolutely know nothing about coding, just wondering. It would be great if the signal line could have colors for both ups and downs as I use the signal line more as an average to see the historic movement and anticipate future movement.
Thanks again Mladen.
1. Try using "speed and some of the periods parameter to adjust how do you wish it to work - you have to experiment with parameters to adjust it to work as you exect of it. Also, since OMA is adaptive when adaptive parameter is set to true, try comparing it when it is adaptive and when it is not. Here is just one example upper is with speed set to 5 and lower is with speed set to 1.5
2. Both are using 8 buffers (see the init() section) : 6 are visible and 2 additional work buffers are there for slope and trend determination and are necessary for "inter multi time frame communication" -