Requests & Ideas - page 201

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua What does "reflect (1) on the chart" mean? Do you mean colored bars according to Blau ergodic tvi values?

Yes, either in the form of colored bars or a background color. For a cleaner look, perhaps colored bars. Say if one has crossed the signal line, we would have one color, if both crosses the signal line then another color, and if none crosses the signal line then a third color, etc.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Yes, either in the form of colored bars or a background color. For a cleaner look, perhaps colored bars. Say if one has crossed the signal line, we would have one color, if both crosses the signal line then another color, and if none crosses the signal line then a third color, etc.

rayphua

If you are referring to a case when two instances of Blau ergodic TVI with different settings would cross signal line at exactly the same time, those are very rare cases (settings need to be very, very similar in order to have reasonable number of crosses at the same bar)

Here is a version that colors the bars when both TVI values crosses signal line in the same direction instead

PS: used first pair of paramaters that came in mind. Experimenting with parameters highly recomended

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

If you are referring to a case when two instances of Blau ergodic TVI with different settings would cross signal line at exactly the same time, those are very rare cases (settings need to be very, very similar in order to have reasonable number of crosses at the same bar)

Here is a version that colors the bars when both TVI values crosses signal line in the same direction instead

PS: used first pair of paramaters that came in mind. Experimenting with parameters highly recomended

Thanks Mladen! Great indicator.

Is it possible to also have different timeframes for the two sets of parameters?

and

What about including histogram change as a filter?

Hermo
Hermo  

Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

I'm looking for these two indicators:

Bollinger Squeeze with CCI

Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic

If alguine owns them and wants to share I would appreciate.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

I'm looking for these two indicators:

Bollinger Squeeze with CCI

Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic

If alguine owns them and wants to share I would appreciate.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Good Morning Hermo,

Bollinger Squeeze with cci and bollinger squeeze with stochastic both are here in this indicator at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page4

Hermo
Hermo  
mrtools:
Good Morning Hermo, Bollinger Squeeze with cci and bollinger squeeze with stochastic both are here in this indicator at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page4

Good afternoon mrtools:

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hermo

kerdos
kerdos  

Dear Mrtools or Mladen,

I am looking for an RSI Mtf nrp (with its EMA) indicator. I thought that it would be somewhere but I've searched in the the whole forum and didn't find any. Is it easy for you to make it if it doesn't exist and add arrows at the rsi-ema crossover? Thanks in advance.

Files:
eurgbph1.png 43 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
kerdoskopos2000:
Dear Mrtools or Mladen,

I am looking for an RSI Mtf nrp (with its EMA) indicator. I thought that it would be somewhere but I've searched in the the whole forum and didn't find any. Is it easy for you to make it if it doesn't exist and add arrows at the rsi-ema crossover? Thanks in advance.

Kerdoskopos2000, made this one.

Files:
kerdos
kerdos  

Thanks mrtools, although i have a feeling from the first test that it repaints.

mrtools:
Kerdoskopos2000, made this one.
William Snyder
William Snyder  
kerdoskopos2000:
Thanks mrtools, although i have a feeling from the first test that it repaints.

Have not noticed any repaint on the closed bar, and from double checking the code don't see where it would be repainting.

Edit) Doing a back test there was no repaint on the rsi coloring but looking like the arrows are screwed up, anyway am working on fixing that sorry for the trouble .

Edit2) apparently my history data was somehow changed been forward testing a third party renko indicator and on the same pairs i was forward testing the renko on was doing a 1 minute back test of the rsi ma and it was showing arrows 15 minutes or so into the future, but testing the indicator on a pair that I had not used the renko on and all is well no repainting and everything else is fine.