• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 203

Hermo
Hermo  

You can join these two EAs and improve?

Good morning mladen:

Please excuse my English and do not be hesitate to get in touch with me to help with any questions about this request.

I want to know if it is possible to link and improve these two EAs:

In my graphics used his EA (eClock) and I have another graphic colacada this EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse) that allows me to move the StopLoss and Target Profit once placed, with the mouse on the graph directly.

Your EA eClock, for me, is perfect, but the EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse), although I greatly facilitates the work, I like to make some important changes for me.

The EA I propose and would like to be a serious one as follows:

eClock = no change either.

Part of EA management focused StopLoss and Target Profit.

I wish it were atomatica according to the following conditions imposed on the parameters, ie the order once it is launched colocasen the target and automatically stop.

Parameters:

Profit Target: Number of points you want to obtain. Example: 20, 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker)

Stop Loss: Number of points willing to lose. Example :: 20 points broker 4 digit, 5 digit broker 200 points)

Trailing Stop: True or False.

Trailing: In points. Example 20 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker.

You can place the EA on several different currency pairs without having to worry about the magic number.

You can move the Profit Target and Stop Loss with the mouse, and which appears on the right side of the line of Target and Stop a points we are of the order of entry.

That would work with all kinds of ECN and Market Maker broker.

I trust his work and any possible improvement.

Any questions please get in touch.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Hermo:
Good morning mladen:

Please excuse my English and do not be hesitate to get in touch with me to help with any questions about this request.

I want to know if it is possible to link and improve these two EAs:

In my graphics used his EA (eClock) and I have another graphic colacada this EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse) that allows me to move the StopLoss and Target Profit once placed, with the mouse on the graph directly.

Your EA eClock, for me, is perfect, but the EA (SL-TP_move-by-Mouse), although I greatly facilitates the work, I like to make some important changes for me.

The EA I propose and would like to be a serious one as follows:

eClock = no change either.

Part of EA management focused StopLoss and Target Profit.

I wish it were atomatica according to the following conditions imposed on the parameters, ie the order once it is launched colocasen the target and automatically stop.

Parameters:

Profit Target: Number of points you want to obtain. Example: 20, 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker)

Stop Loss: Number of points willing to lose. Example :: 20 points broker 4 digit, 5 digit broker 200 points)

Trailing Stop: True or False.

Trailing: In points. Example 20 4 digit broker points, 200 points 5 digit broker.

You can place the EA on several different currency pairs without having to worry about the magic number.

You can move the Profit Target and Stop Loss with the mouse, and which appears on the right side of the line of Target and Stop a points we are of the order of entry.

That would work with all kinds of ECN and Market Maker broker.

I trust his work and any possible improvement.

Any questions please get in touch.

Regards

Hermo.

Hermo

Do you have a source code for SL-TP_move-by-mouse EA?

RWP
RWP  

Hi Mladen,

Revisiting my earlier request to have different colors when the signal line is increasing or decreasing, i know you had said that we don't have enough buffers. If this was important enough, what part of the indicator can you suggest reducing a buffer or two to accomodate this color change request? Please help, thanks.

Hermo
Hermo  
mladen:
Hermo Do you have a source code for SL-TP_move-by-mouse EA?

Buenos dias:

Good morning:

Hello mladen.

I do not have the source code of this EA.

You can not do anything without the source code?

Best regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Hermo:
Buenos dias:

Good morning:

Hello mladen.

I do not have the source code of this EA.

You can not do anything without the source code?

Best regards.

Hermo

I can not change anything in ex4 file

Hermo
Hermo  
mladen:
Hermo I can not change anything in ex4 file

Good afternoon mladen:

I found this code on the net, I tried and it works just the ex4 that I attach, I hope this code works for you.

Any further questions please get in touch.

Regards mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Hermo:
Good afternoon mladen:

I found this code on the net, I tried and it works just the ex4 that I attach, I hope this code works for you.

Any further questions please get in touch.

Regards mladen

Hermo

Unfortunately that is a decompiled code. As I stated in some occasions, I don't do to others what I would not like that the others do to me, and for that reason I do not use nor do I change anything in decompiled code(s). Sorry

Mladen

Hermo
Hermo  
mladen:
Hermo

Unfortunately that is a decompiled code. As I stated in some occasions, I don't do to others what I would not like that the others do to me, and for that reason I do not use nor do I change anything in decompiled code(s). Sorry

Mladen

Mladen Understood, I share your opinion.

I know that was a decompiled code, I have no programming knowledge.

My question now, is if you could create a new code with the characteristics that I explain in the first post of this topic. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page135

I appreciate your antencion beforehand.

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  
mladen:
Hermo

Mladen

Hi, Mladen! May be this will make sense ...? It's not decompiled ( if I'm not mistaken... It's made by KIMiv)

Best regards, Mikhael.

Files:
Hermo
Hermo  
Hermo:
Mladen Understood, I share your opinion.

I know that was a decompiled code, I have no programming knowledge.

My question now, is if you could create a new code with the characteristics that I explain in the first post of this topic. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page135

I appreciate your antencion beforehand.

Excuse my English, I will try to detail you exactly what I would like to have if possible:

EA Details I would like to have:

As I said in the first post of this topic I would like to join two EAs

eClock + (Target Profit Management - Stop Loss - Trailing Stop)

Parameters:

eClock (like this is perfect)

+

(Profit Target Management - Stop Loss - Trailing Stop)

EA Automatically adapts to 4 and 5 digits brokers. It works on all MT4 brokers.

Working with ECN broker and Market Marker.

Magic number internally self-created. Works in differents pairs interferes others without EA.

Switch ON / OFF for each function Independently.

ShowInfo. Set it to false, Allows turn off all the text, but it still runs in the background.

Account Type:

* If you account is micro September AccountIsMicro = true.

* If you account is mini or standard September AccountIsMicro = false.

They had the option once placed the order and launched the Stop Loss takeprofit and they can be moved with the mouse. I attached a new EA that performs that function and that includes how many points are in the order of entry for both the takeprofit as the Stop Loss, it seems a very good improvement. I hope that is not decompilada, only the attached as an example: (ManualSL-TP_EA)

Expert name: eClock + SL_TP_TLS Control

-StopLoss and Takeprofit Control-

Automatic SL: true or false

Stoploss: 50 (in points)

Automatic TP: true or false

Takeprofit: 50 (in points)

-Trailing StopControl-

Automatic TLS: true or false

TrailingStop: 20 (in points)

-Other-

AccountIsMicro: true or false

ECN: true or false

ShowInfo: true or false

Any improvement you can add will be greatly appreciated.

I pray that any questions you have to contact me, the language in these cases plays a trick.

Thank you very much in advance mladen.

Regards

Hermo

Files: