Requests & Ideas - page 194

mbroux
mbroux  

Hello,

I like these very helpfull indicators :

corona cycle period and corona dashboard

Is it possible to have the corona cycle period or the corona dashboard without limit of 30 (for the dominant cycle)? It would be really great...

mbr

Ps : I only have the ex4 for the corona dashboard... and... sorry for my poor english !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mbroux:
Hello,

I like these very helpfull indicators :

corona cycle period and corona dashboard

Is it possible to have the corona cycle period or the corona dashboard without limit of 30 (for the dominant cycle)? It would be really great...

mbr

Ps : I only have the ex4 for the corona dashboard... and... sorry for my poor english !

mbroux

It can not be changed (the ex4) since igorad never posted a source of it.

mbroux
mbroux  

Thank you for your answer... I suspected that... Is it possible to extrapolate the dominant cycle length on the corona cycle period to have no "30" limit ?... It would be really great +++.... I don't know if this is possible but the dominant cycle is very acurate with this indicator...

Tistou
Tistou  

Hi all,

Is it possible to transform this indicator in SSA end pointed?

Have a nice week-end.

Gafet

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gafet:
Hi all,

Is it possible to transform this indicator in SSA end pointed?

Have a nice week-end.

Gafet

Gafet

The end-pointed version of SSA is what you would get if you convert that indicator to end-pointed. So, simply use the already existing end-pointed SSA normalized indicator and it will be OK.

davidoh
davidoh  

hello mladen

If you don't mind, please take a look at the post #1930, #1931

Best wishes,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
davidoh:
I'm going to tell you the details on post #1926 again.

please take a look at this simple figure.

When price going down, it makes a PaleVioletRed dot on "blue 1" area and then it makes new PaleVioletRed dot on "blue 2" area - "blue 1" is a first starting price_low area when indicator shwos a PaleVioletRed dot under candle body, and "blue 2" is a ultimate price_low area when indicator shows a PaleVioletRed dot under candle body.

When price going up, it makes a DeepSkyBlue dot on "red 1" area and then it makes new DeepSkyBlue dot on "red 2" area - "red 1" is a first starting price_high area when indicator shwos a DeepSkyBlue dot on candle body, and "red 2" is a ultimate price_high area when indicator shows a DeepSkyBlue dot on candle body.

So, I want to see the historical dots, not the latest one.

Thanks in advance.

David

That would mean to make it a repainting indicator in the classical sense of the word. Is that what you are really looking for?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

In some of the newer builds of metatrader 4 it seems that something have been changed and that changes disallowed expert advisors to run on tick data offline charts. This version patches what have been changed and now EAs will run on offline tick data again. That is the only change made in the indicator so if you are not using expert advisors on tick data offline charts you will not notice any difference

Files:
kerdos
kerdos  

Dear Mladen,

I've sent you a PM. Have you checked it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kerdoskopos2000:
Dear Mladen, I've sent you a PM. Have you checked it?

Yes and I answered it. Please check your PM box