Requests & Ideas - page 196

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

SAR of NEMA

And this would a a SAR using NEMA for calculations (nema is made as a function too in this one so it is rather easy to port it to any other indicator - all that needs to be copied are theiNema() and factorial() functions - all the rest is done by the function itself)

PS: I used rather long calculation period for nema on the example picture (nema period 50, nema depth 2)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volty channel stop nema

Volty channel stop using nema. Nema period 50 on the example picture

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

OSMA slope - nema

And the OSMA slope that uses nema for price filtering

PS: to conclude this "nema series" with a reminder : the greater the nema depth is the "faster" the nema is (nema does not depend only on period but a large portion of the speed is due to depth of calculation too). More information on "nema" can be found at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733/page4

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Re : Nema versions

Hello mladen'

thank you very much for your kind assistance, its highly appreciated.

khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Mladen !!

What an effort !! thank you and God bless you dear

human18
human18  
wintersky111:
Hi human18,

XO has been around for afew decades already, but known as Point & Figure Charting. Basically, it has a box size which you set as the price range. More stability can be done by setting to higher lengths (relatively speaking). If price doesnt move out of a certain range, the XO will display the same level throughout for as long as price doesnt break the box price range limit.

An alternative format of this XO is "CFB XO", adaptive according to jurik's Composite Fractal Behavior available in the Advanced Elite Section. Another version similar to XO is Renko. Hope this helps you.

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

hi Wintersky,

thank you very much for your kind assistance, its highly appreciated.

RWP
RWP  

I was searching on the internet and I came upon the following iMacdAtr indi.

Was wondering if someone could help with coding the following OneMoreAverageMacdMtf indi and SuperTrendXMtf (Atr) together into a single indi similar to the iMacdAtr indi?

Params required for SuperTrendXMtf are 1) multitimeframe, period, multiplier, and colors.

Params required for OneMoreAverageMacdMtf are 1) multitimeframe, fastlength, fastspeed, fastprice, slowlength, slowspeed, slowprice, signallength, signalspeed, signalprice, adaptives, and colors.

Thank you in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
I was searching on the internet and I came upon the following iMacdAtr indi.

Was wondering if someone could help with coding the following OneMoreAverageMacdMtf indi and SuperTrendXMtf (Atr) together into a single indi similar to the iMacdAtr indi?

Params required for SuperTrendXMtf are 1) multitimeframe, period, multiplier, and colors.

Params required for OneMoreAverageMacdMtf are 1) multitimeframe, fastlength, fastspeed, fastprice, slowlength, slowspeed, slowprice, signallength, signalspeed, signalprice, adaptives, and colors.

Thank you in advance!

rayphua

Super trend and MACD are "working" in completely different set of values, hence you can not combine the 2.

王永华
王永华  

Mr. Mladen, if you have time, could you tell me where can I find this colored bars system in advance elite:

Thanks~

Files:
000.gif 29 kb
wintersky111
wintersky111  
Fire0520:
Mr. Mladen, if you have time, could you tell me where can I find this colored bars system in advance elite: Thanks~

There probably could be a zillion things with coloured bars like that. One that i know of is SSL AKA Gann High-Low Activator MTF. IIRC

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky