Requests & Ideas - page 196

Re : Nema versions

Hello mladen'

thank you very much for your kind assistance, its highly appreciated.

Mladen !!

What an effort !! thank you and God bless you dear

wintersky111:
Hi human18,

XO has been around for afew decades already, but known as Point & Figure Charting. Basically, it has a box size which you set as the price range. More stability can be done by setting to higher lengths (relatively speaking). If price doesnt move out of a certain range, the XO will display the same level throughout for as long as price doesnt break the box price range limit.

An alternative format of this XO is "CFB XO", adaptive according to jurik's Composite Fractal Behavior available in the Advanced Elite Section. Another version similar to XO is Renko. Hope this helps you.

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

hi Wintersky,

thank you very much for your kind assistance, its highly appreciated.

I was searching on the internet and I came upon the following iMacdAtr indi.

Was wondering if someone could help with coding the following OneMoreAverageMacdMtf indi and SuperTrendXMtf (Atr) together into a single indi similar to the iMacdAtr indi?

Params required for SuperTrendXMtf are 1) multitimeframe, period, multiplier, and colors.

Params required for OneMoreAverageMacdMtf are 1) multitimeframe, fastlength, fastspeed, fastprice, slowlength, slowspeed, slowprice, signallength, signalspeed, signalprice, adaptives, and colors.

Thank you in advance!

rayphua:
I was searching on the internet and I came upon the following iMacdAtr indi.

Was wondering if someone could help with coding the following OneMoreAverageMacdMtf indi and SuperTrendXMtf (Atr) together into a single indi similar to the iMacdAtr indi?

Params required for SuperTrendXMtf are 1) multitimeframe, period, multiplier, and colors.

Params required for OneMoreAverageMacdMtf are 1) multitimeframe, fastlength, fastspeed, fastprice, slowlength, slowspeed, slowprice, signallength, signalspeed, signalprice, adaptives, and colors.

Thank you in advance!

rayphua

Super trend and MACD are "working" in completely different set of values, hence you can not combine the 2.

Mr. Mladen, if you have time, could you tell me where can I find this colored bars system in advance elite:

Thanks~

Files:
000.gif  29 kb

Fire0520:
Mr. Mladen, if you have time, could you tell me where can I find this colored bars system in advance elite: Thanks~

There probably could be a zillion things with coloured bars like that. One that i know of is SSL AKA Gann High-Low Activator MTF. IIRC

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Dear mladen / mrtools,

is it possible to make an histogram which show the difference between these two lines???

thanks a lot in advance for your great efforts

faat:
Dear mladen / mrtools,

is it possible to make an histogram which show the difference between these two lines???

thanks a lot in advance for your great efforts

faat

The second line (the gray one) is the "regular" SSA (the recalculating one - it was placed there simply to be able to see the difference between the non-repainting one (end-pointed) and the "regular" version of SSA). If a difference between those 2 values was to be made, that would make it a recalculating indicator (since one of those 2 values recalculates) . Is that what you have on mind?

Fire0520:
Mr. Mladen, if you have time, could you tell me where can I find this colored bars system in advance elite:

Thanks~

Fire0520, this would be the colored bars or candles all i have is the ex4 from what i can remember its something about cci crossing zero the sensitivity is based on the higher the sensitivity then the higher the cci period.

Files:
Reason: