Various - page 22

michaelB:
I was able to download RSX 3.01 and RSX 3.01 nrp_alerts.

However, I cannot attach either indicator to a chart.

There is the following error message-

Cannnot open file.....rsx 3.01.ex4

I used MetaEditor to successfully compile both indicators without errors, but there is no ex4 file in the Folder.

Is this related to MT4 Build 500 and is there something I can do to fix this problem??

Thank you.

michaelB

Try using these ex4 files (I use build 500 too and after downloading from the original posts compiled them and these are the produced ex4 files that I can normally attach to charts - it seems that different broker builds work differently and that you ran into what we were talking some time ago : that metatrader will not compile some completely regular mq4 files too, not just the decompiled files. Not a fortunate build of metatrader they have made with latest builds)

Files:

Mladen, I was able to successfully attach the new RSX 3.01 ex4 files. Thank you.

[fyi, I'm using a demo account on FXDD]

Hello everybody,

I have a question about the backtest of time charts. What kind of data do you use? I mean, you should have a good and reliable data to be sure that the code is doing what you want and it will be the same as in real.

Do you use a external data? Your broker give you the data (what broker do you use?). I'm really lose on this field...

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english again.

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello everybody,

I have a question about the backtest of time charts. What kind of data do you use? I mean, you should have a good and reliable data to be sure that the code is doing what you want and it will be the same as in real.

Do you use a external data? Your broker give you the data (what broker do you use?). I'm really lose on this field...

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english again.

Hermo

Hermo

In my opinion the best is to test on your broker data. That way you will get a feeling how will something work on your broker. Using any third party data could cause getting results that will not reflect at all how something will behave at your broker and could be highly misleading

Hi,

i don't know where request this info so i write here hoping doing well.

There is a solid ea that someone can advise? I don't want an ea that gain hundread of % per month.

Thank you

Hello again mates,

first of all, sorry for my english!

I would like ask you a problem I have compiling a code. The thing is that appear the message:

"using of decompiled source code is prohibited".

It don't give the code transformed to use it.

Somebody can help me? I search a lot in Internet but I can't find a solution... :S

Thank you

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello again mates,

first of all, sorry for my english!

I would like ask you a problem I have compiling a code. The thing is that appear the message:

"using of decompiled source code is prohibited".

It don't give the code transformed to use it.

Somebody can help me? I search a lot in Internet but I can't find a solution... :S

Thank you

Hermo

Hermo

That is the protection against decompiled code usage that metatrader built in starting from build 500

mladen:
Hermo That is the protection against decompiled code usage that metatrader built in starting from build 500

Hello mladen,

but is it some turn around to solve it or to avoid this error?

Please, it's very stressful have a code and can't compile..

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance!

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello mladen,

but is it some turn around to solve it or to avoid this error?

Please, it's very stressful have a code and can't compile..

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance!

Hermo

Hermo

I told a lot of times my opinion about decompiled code and I would not like to repeat it again. Please try to obtain the original code and it will work.

Modification indicator

Good afternoon:

As always excuse my English.

Mladen, it would be possible to conduct any modification to the indicator attached you are to have a version that is installed in the main window, but now can not find. That would be the indicator that I need.

I wanted to know if you can add this subchart indicators, ie once loaded the indicator in the main window, let us add the indicators we have in our custom indicators folder.

You can do what I'm asking.

Regards

Hermo

Files:
Reason: